|>> Return to Job Search|
Business Development Representative Kitchener 102799
||Business Development Representative Kitchener 102799|
||Express Employment Kitchener|
We have an internal opening for a Business Development Representative
Entrepreneurial, driven individual required to develop and grow with our company - the largest privately owned employment services company in North America. This individual would join our Kitchener office. We offer a full range of HR services to companies including temporary staffing, direct hire, professional staffing and HR advisory services. This placement is a ground floor career opportunity for the right candidate.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES OF POSITION
The Sales Representative is a critical position and is the person responsible for securing new business. This is done by identifying potential business opportunities in the local community and contacting key decision makers, through sales calls, by phone, and in-person. Successful people in this role are comfortable contacting and engaging with business people at all levels, selling intangible, critical business services. This requires the ability to use consultative selling techniques and the discipline of being persistent while following a daily and weekly plan, with the desire to become a top performing sales professional.
Here is what you will be doing;
- Identify potential clients through cold-calling - by phone and in person
- Research and qualify potential client companies
- Generate orders through consultative selling and client partnering
- Plan and implement sales and marketing activities to meet company targets
- Key account business development (strong opener/closer, build relationships, cold calling & follow through
Are you Qualified?
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in business or related field
- 1-2 years experience in a sales related environment
- Goal oriented with a 'hunter mentality'
- Desire to learn, openness, adaptability and the ability to apply what you learn
- Successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Self motivated, results driven, team player
- Strong phone & in-person sales etiquette
- Must be able to travel and provide a clean driver's abstract
- Salary: $30 - $35K base/year + commission
- Expenses reimbursed
- Cell phone
If you think you have what it takes to deliver on this opportunity, apply in confidence by submitting your resume today!
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Ontario, ON, Waterloo, Cambridge, St. Jacob’s, St. Clement’s, Breslau, Guelph, Wellesley, New Hamburg, New Dundee, Elmira, Wallenstein, Elora, Fergus, Stratford, Tavistock, Ayr, Brantford
Express Employment Kitchener - View All Jobs From Express Employment Kitchener
For over 25 years, Express Employment Professionals has been dedicated to providing quality staffing services and human resource solutions to medium-sized business around the globe. Since its establishment in 1983, Express has grown to include a network of more than 550 employment agencies. With Express Employment Professionals, both businesses and job seekers alike can experience the confidence and satisfaction of knowing that they will receive personal attention from each of our locally owned and operated staffing firms.
Express Employment Professionals serves local businesses with both full-time and temporary staffing and job placement in addition to providing human resource services and consulting. Our full line of services include: