|>> Return to Job Search|
Bilingual Sales Representative Kitchener 102786
||Bilingual Sales Representative Kitchener 102786|
||Express Employment Kitchener|
We are currently seeking Bilingual Sales Associates (French and English) for one of their clients in Kitchener!!!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
1. Provide telephone support for e-commerce and insurance clients
- Provide new quotes to customers inquiring about the purchase of insurance
- Increase sales by offering additional products through effective up-selling/cross-selling techniques while meeting or exceeding monthly performance objectives in terms of sales volume, call answer time and call quality
- Register new clients’ personal and policy information
- Make changes to existing policies such as processing cancellations or refunds of purchased policies
- Interpret policies and provide benefit information to customers
- Provide translation services, as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of and skill in using MS Office and Windows based applications. Proven proficiency utilizing web-based applications, including e-mail; proficient data entry skills.
- Demonstrated success in a sales based environment
- Ability to identify customer’s needs and provide optimal or alternative product solutions to meet those needs
- Possess superb customer service skills, a strong customer focus, and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative to overcome objections, and resolve customer concerns and conflict, in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain an energetic and enthusiastic attitude when faced with rejection
- Ability to overcome objections, resolve customer concerns and conflict, in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and multi-task
- Ability to meet all company standards in productivity and audits
- Flexibility to work in an environment with rotating schedules
- Knowledge of department and company policy and procedures
- Hours of Work: Must be flexible and available to work Monday to Sunday 8am-9pm (37.5 hours per week)
Pay Rate: $17.65/hr (after successful training, $1.50 will be added per hour worked for French bilingualism)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: MUST be fluent in French (will be tested on this aspect). Minimum one-year post-secondary education or minimum 6-12 months experience in a Customer Service function. Accident and Sickness Licensed or willing to become licensed. .
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
Work is performed in a normal office environment. Much of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position. Infrequent opportunity to walk about. Infrequent need to move/lift light articles.
Please apply today!
We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please!!!
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Waterloo, Cambridge, St. Jacob’s, St. Clement’s, Breslau, Guelph, Wellesley, New Hamburg, New Dundee, Elmira, Wallenstein, Elora, Fergus, Stratford, Tavistock, Ayr, Brantford, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Rep, CSR, Customer Support, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman,
Express Employment Kitchener - View All Jobs From Express Employment Kitchener
Professional Staffing, Temp Jobs, & HR Services from Express
For over 25 years, Express Employment Professionals has been dedicated to providing quality staffing services and human resource solutions to medium-sized business around the globe. Since its establishment in 1983, Express has grown to include a network of more than 550 employment agencies. With Express Employment Professionals, both businesses and job seekers alike can experience the confidence and satisfaction of knowing that they will receive personal attention from each of our locally owned and operated staffing firms.