||Journeyman HVAC Mechanic Kitchener 102742|
We are a Canadian owned, multi-trade contractor, who provides construction, maintenance and fabrication solutions across the power and energy, oil, and steel, automotive, environmental, manufacturing and food and beverage sectors.
We are currently seeking a Journeyman HVAC Mechanic.
The individual who fills this position will be motivated and a quick learner. This position will involve daily travel in Southwestern Ontario; so you must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to pass security clearances and criminal checks.
- Perform scheduled HVAC maintenance contracts
- Installation of commercial/industrial heating and cooling systems
- Licensed AC&R Journeyman / G1 Technician with local 787 and current ODP
- Must have experience in a service company
- Must be proficient at reading and understanding electrical schematics
- Must be able to work independently or on a team
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems efficiently
- Professional presentation
If you are looking for a career with a growing company, please apply now!
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please note we will only be contacting applicants who are considered for an interview.
Keywords: journeyman hvac tech, journeyman hvac technician, Ontario, ON, Waterloo, Cambridge, St. Jacob’s, St. Clement’s, Breslau, Guelph, Wellesley, New Hamburg, New Dundee, Elmira, Wallenstein, Elora, Fergus, Stratford, Tavistock, Ayr, Brantford