||Quality Assurance / Quality Control Inspector Calgary 102725|
We currently have an opening for a QA/QC Inspector (PM Shift) to work at our Crossfield, Calgary location.
We are a progressive, experienced and leading manufacturer, well known for our high quality products.
We design, engineer, fabricate, package and service a range of pressure vessels, pipe spooling, structural skids and cargo transports; and services the truck and transport, natural resources (oil and natural gas, and mining), propane distribution and marketing, power generation and cryogenic industries across Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible to conduct, supervise and coordinate all Quality Assurance activities and will have a
strong background of mechanical expertise.
• Conduct day to day in shop and field site’s quality inspection activities
• Coordinate all nondestructive testing on site and monitor/ comply with our standard operations procedures
• Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
• Participate in the internal and external site audits
• Coordinate all the quality site inspections with the branch manager
• Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed in a timely matter meeting project
• Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters and distribute relevant QA/QC
• Identify and correct any deficiencies working closely with operations team
• Implement, verify and document all QA /QC requirements as required
• CSA W178.2 inspector designation preferred
• 2 years of progressive quality control experience in manufacturing and/or inspection (vessels or
• CGSB MT2 certification is an asset
• Welding experience an asset
• Minimum 2 years QA/QC manufacturing (vessels or piping) experience with ASME B31.3 or ASME
Section VIII Div 1 codes
• Strong understanding of welding processes
• Ability to compile all required documentation for projects assigned
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, pension plan, mileage and a safe, challenging work environment.
Please apply today!
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this
position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be
asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Keywords: Alberta, AB, Chestermere, Langdon, De Winton, Bragg Creek, Cochrane, Airdrie, Strathmore, Crossfield, Carstairs, Black Diamond, High River, Okotoks, Midnapore, Silver Springs, Canmore, Banff, Brooks, Drumheller, QA/QC, quality inspection, oil and gas, quality control, manufacturing vessels, piping, ASME B31.3, ASME, QC, QC inspector, quality assurance, QA, QA inspector, drafter, material handler, equipment inspector