||Sales Representative - HVAC Toronto 102609|
We are in business to improve the quality of life for our employees, customers, and community through our passion for serving others. We have been providing exceptional heating and cooling services to Greater Toronto Area homeowners for over 80 years. Our success is built upon a powerful focus on serving the needs of our customers and providing the kind of value and service that builds life-long customer relationships.
As soon as possible.
Draw + Commission with unlimited earning potential!
- Present and sell our products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity, our website, and service referrals.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
- Master product technical specifications.
- Assess home installations and provide technical specifications for install staff.
- Manage customer satisfaction through quality checks and other follow up efforts.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closing reports, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Assist in the development and implementation of special sales and promotion activities.
- Actively network and generate sales and business opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows and community events.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- A minimum of five years of professional sales experience is required.
- Those with experience in commercial/residential HVAC services, home security sales, auto sales, or furniture, appliances, or mobile sales are encouraged to apply.
- Ten years of overall business experience and a proven record of success.
- Strong reading, writing, and numerical skills required. Must possess a post-secondary diploma or degree.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- The ability to maintain a winning, professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public at all times.
- The position requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid driver’s license and you must own/lease your own vehicle.
- The position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends when required.
- Dedication to putting the needs of our valued customers first; and to providing the kind of exceptional customer service that wows current customers and prospects is absolutely essential.
What you’ll get from us:
Our vision is to create a world-class heating and cooling company and double the size of our business within five years. To achieve this goal, we will provide you with comprehensive industry-leading benefits and top-tier compensation. Our benefits package includes generous coverage for dental and prescription drugs, vision, life insurance, a Group RRSP plan, and other allowances. Our sales professionals have unlimited earning potential and earn $70K, $80K, $90K or more per year.
We believe our future growth depends on having a highly motivated, happy workforce with a positive outlook. This means offering our employees flexible scheduling and vacation time to ensure that you can maintain a work-life balance. To help foster a strong team dynamic we also provide our employees with engaging social events and frequent company get-togethers.
We want our employees to grow and succeed, which is why we invest in exceptional training and development programs. This means subsidizing the cost of courses, organizing customized training opportunities and sending staff members to professional development events and conferences.
This is a lucrative opportunity with one of Toronto’s best known brands and strongest growth companies in our industry. Contact us today!
To apply for this position, please submit your resume today!
While we thank all for applying, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
keywords: commercial/residential HVAC, sales professional, customer service, heating and cooling, consumers, retail, networking, technical sales, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA