|>> Return to Job Search|
Heavy Duty Mechanic - Journeyman or Third Year Grande Prairie 102506
||Heavy Duty Mechanic - Journeyman or Third Year Grande Prairie 102506|
Are you looking for a rewarding career in municipal government? Are you looking for great benefits and competitive compensation? Do you want a career with stability in a family oriented environment? Consider joining our family!
We are currently looking for a Heavy Duty Mechanic.
Location: Drayton Valley, Alberta
This position’s primary responsibility will be to carry out a variety of duties. The Mechanic may also be required to assist with welding duties (with a second ticket)
Please ensure the specific position is clearly defined on cover letter.
- Third year or Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic
- An automotive ticket (second to heavy duty ticket) is preferred
- Class 5 driver’s license in good standing
- Able to perform physical labour
- Previous experience with construction, maintenance and agricultural equipment
- Experience with fire trucks would be an asset
- Experience with on hi-way trucks preferred
- Experience with trouble shooting and maintenance of hydraulic systems
Please note that this position is in beautiful Drayton Valley, Alberta and relocation is required!
To apply for this position please submit your resume and cover letter today!
keywords: mechanic, journeyman ticket, maintenance, hydraulic systems, welding, fire trucks, construction, Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic, Heavy Duty Truck Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Tech, Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic, Journeyman, Red Seal, Mechanics, Trailer Mechanic, 310T, A1, Heavy Equipment Technician, H.E.T., Alberta, AB, Clairmont, Sexsmith, Wembley, Beaverlodge, Fairview, Dawson Creek
Brazeau County - View All Jobs From Brazeau County
Welcome to Brazeau County, the heart of west-central Alberta! A land where industry and commerce join forces with outdoor recreation adventures and western culture, creating a vibrant and growing community.