||Forklift Operator Toronto 102433|
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment in an independent environment.
- Transport and distribute materials and goods within a warehouse environment and out doors as well.
- Maintain and organize inventory in a safe manner with attentiveness to accuracy.
- Forklift Certification
- 2 Years Experience
- Understand and speak English
- Be able to complete a Math test successfully.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, able to work indoors and outdoors under various weather conditions.
Details: The position is full time days, Monday to Friday. Compensation is based on experience.
Please submit resume with relevant work ASAP!
Keywords: Forklift Driver, Machine Operator, Shipper, Receiver, Shipping, Receiving, Warehouse, General Labour, General Help, Counter Balance Operator, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA