||Scheduler Intermediate (Manufacturing) Calgary 102346|
We currently have an opening for a Scheduler Intermediate (Manufacturing) to work at our Crossfield, Calgary plant.
We are a progressive, experienced and leading manufacturer well known for its high quality products.
We design, engineer, fabricate, package and service a range of pressure vessels, pipe spooling, structural skids and cargo transports; and services the truck and transporting of natural resources (oil and natural gas, and mining), propane distribution and marketing, power generation and cryogenic industries across Canada.
The primary role of the Scheduler is to collect, input, analyze and present information in the schedule templates for the
operations and engineering team use.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create schedules for projects per appropriate with operations and engineering team
• Conduct planning sessions with operations and engineering team to build logically sound schedule and achieve team
• Assign appropriate network logic to activities in order to determine critical path analysis
• Maintain portfolio of schedules and provide analytical reviews of float and project progress vs. baselines to identify
areas of concern and make suggestions for recover plans
• Routinely provides standardized, accurate schedules for operations and engineering team in a timely manner
• Follows standard company procedures, and documents deviations where necessary
• Notifies operations and engineering team of deviations from schedule and assists in preparation of changes notice as required
• Update project baselines based on clients' requirements
• Maintain our scheduling system database
• May be required to work with operations and engineering team in assisting with various scheduling tasks
• Creating & analyzing resource loaded schedules
• Identifying scheduling software needs for operations and engineering team group
• 1-3 years of experience in scheduling, or equivalent project management experience
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Solid understanding of scheduling concepts and tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of both MS Project & Primavera
• Excellent skills in MS Excel
We offer a a very competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, pension plan, and a safe, challenging work environment.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position.
The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all
qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Keywords: Cochrane, Airdrie, Crossfield, scheduler, scheduling tasks, resource loaded schedules, scheduling software, MS Project, analytical reviews, project scheduling, project management