|>> Return to Job Search|
Sales Representative - Custom Manufacturing / Machining Winnipeg 102340
||Sales Representative - Custom Manufacturing / Machining Winnipeg 102340|
||Brandt Industries Ltd.|
Job Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
We are a growing, dynamic and diverse group of companies headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan. We employ more than 1500 people across Canada and the US and services markets in over 20 countries and six continents. We are the largest privately owned company in Saskatchewan and a Platinum Member of the Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies program.
We also specialize in innovative machine and system design, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning for the tube and pipe and mining industries around the world.
About this Position:
To maximize the sales within the designated territory in accordance with sales goals established by the company.
• Calling on current customers and potential companies that use Custom products or projects, in the designated territory, with the objective of gaining demonstrations and ultimately the selling of our products and services.
• To build relationships with all customer personnel who will have input into the decision-making process, operators, supervisors, engineers and managers.
• To become familiar with the operation and applications of the equipment supplied, and to assist with infield demonstrations to the customer.
• To provide input to the sales manager on trade show participation and to attend and work the shows.
• To write monthly sales reports on sales activities and prospects and future plans.
• To provide suggestions regarding marketing plans and activities, such as advertising and promotions.
• To work with the product support department on after sales service between the customer and our Engineered Products team.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Self-motivated entrepreneur.
• Excellent sales and communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• A proven and successful track record in sales.
• Willingness to travel.
• Mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
• Degree or certification in Marketing, and/or Engineering/Technical program.
• Sales experience within a custom manufacturing, machining operation would be preferred.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply
Keywords: Machining, Machine Tools, Patternmaker, Mold maker, Tool and die maker, Tool maker, manufacturing, mechanical, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Manitoba, MB, Headingley, Assiniboia, Stonewall, Stony Mountain, Oakbank, Lorette, Landmark, Selkirk, Niverville, Ste. Anne, Steinbach, Portage la Prairie, Carman, Beausejour, Lac du Bonnet, Morden, Winkler
Brandt Industries Ltd. - View All Jobs From Brandt Industries Ltd.
Powerful Value, Delivered, is much more than a tagline at Brandt. It’s our company-wide promise to help our customers succeed by empowering them with the outstanding performance of our people and the uncompromising quality of our products and services.
Grown from the seeds of an entrepreneurial spirit over 80 years ago, Brandt has a long history of providing powerful value to our customers through a solid commitment to strong core values; Quality, Innovation, Commitment and Customer Focus. Originally Brandt Electric designed and built innovative products including one of the first grain augers available in Canada. Eventually, Brandt Electric became Brandt Industries Ltd. Today, Brandt is a growing, dynamic and diverse group of companies headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan. Brandt employs more than 1500 people across Canada and the US and services markets in over 20 countries and six continents. Brandt is the largest privately owned company in Saskatchewan and a Platinum Member of the Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies program.
BRANDT GROUP OF COMPANIES INCLUDE:
Brandt Agricultural Products Ltd. engineers and manufactures quality agricultural equipment and markets these products through a dealer network in North America, Europe and Australia.
Brandt Developments Ltd. is a community-oriented real estate developer with the financial resources and proven expertise in the design, build, and management of highly-efficient, environmentally considerate and technologically advanced commercial business sites.
Brandt Engineered Products Ltd. (ISO 9001-2008) specializes in innovative machine and system design, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning for the tube and pipe and mining industries around the world.
Brandt Equipment Solutions Ltd. specializes in the design and manufacture of customized attachments and guarding for heavy-duty construction equipment.
Brandt Finance Ltd. provides financing for new and used equipment, including non-Brandt products.
Brandt Positioning Technology is the exclusive Topcon Dealer in Western Canada for construction, survey/engineering/GIS, and agriculture positioning technologies.
Brandt Road Rail Corporation manufactures and markets railway maintenance equipment to customers throughout the world.
Brandt Tractor Ltd. is the largest privately held John Deere construction and forestry dealership in the world with 21 locations across Western Canada as well as a Ditch Witch dealership in Milton, Ontario.