||Sales Representative - Custom Manufacturing / Machining Winnipeg 102340|
||Brandt Industries Ltd.|
Job Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
We are a growing, dynamic and diverse group of companies headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan. We employ more than 1500 people across Canada and the US and services markets in over 20 countries and six continents. We are the largest privately owned company in Saskatchewan and a Platinum Member of the Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies program.
We also specialize in innovative machine and system design, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning for the tube and pipe and mining industries around the world.
About this Position:
To maximize the sales within the designated territory in accordance with sales goals established by the company.
• Calling on current customers and potential companies that use Custom products or projects, in the designated territory, with the objective of gaining demonstrations and ultimately the selling of our products and services.
• To build relationships with all customer personnel who will have input into the decision-making process, operators, supervisors, engineers and managers.
• To become familiar with the operation and applications of the equipment supplied, and to assist with infield demonstrations to the customer.
• To provide input to the sales manager on trade show participation and to attend and work the shows.
• To write monthly sales reports on sales activities and prospects and future plans.
• To provide suggestions regarding marketing plans and activities, such as advertising and promotions.
• To work with the product support department on after sales service between the customer and our Engineered Products team.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Self-motivated entrepreneur.
• Excellent sales and communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• A proven and successful track record in sales.
• Willingness to travel.
• Mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
• Degree or certification in Marketing, and/or Engineering/Technical program.
• Sales experience within a custom manufacturing, machining operation would be preferred.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply
Keywords: Machining, Machine Tools, Patternmaker, Mold maker, Tool and die maker, Tool maker, manufacturing, mechanical, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Manitoba, MB, Headingley, Assiniboia, Stonewall, Stony Mountain, Oakbank, Lorette, Landmark, Selkirk, Niverville, Ste. Anne, Steinbach, Portage la Prairie, Carman, Beausejour, Lac du Bonnet, Morden, Winkler