||Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Engineer Regina 102230|
||Brandt Industries Ltd.|
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
We are a growing, dynamic, and diverse group of companies that design and manufacture farm equipment, specialty machinery for heavy industry and material handling equipment for the rail industry. Recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, we provide top quality products to our customers worldwide from our facilities.
Our Engineered Products division designs and builds specialized custom equipment for the tube/pipe industry and mining industry. We have sustained consistent growth by tackling challenging projects for a diverse group of clients. Our company has precisely what industrial plants need including machine and system design, manufacturing, and installation and commissioning. Our organization prides itself on adapting to the industry needs through our flexible manufacturing and engineering processes not readily found with OEM's.
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior FEA Engineer.
• Perform design FEA on our company designs as required using Ansys software.
• Establish structural design guidelines for up front design.
• Make recommendations for product design to address structural deficiencies detected through FEA.
• Support Identification of failure modes on product failing in the field.
• Demonstrate design compliance via analysis.
• Prepare reports on structural analysis conducted using FEA.
• Mechanical Engineering Degree – Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree and suitable, relevant experience in FEA and structural analysis.
• Demonstrated competency using Ansys FEA software.
• Familiarity with Inventor and Solidworks 3D modeling tools.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and statistical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Strong organizational skills are required.
• Ability to work in a team-orientated environment and independently.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person looking to build a successful career with a growing company. This position offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply to this Senior level position.
Keywords: Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, FEA Engineer, FEA Engineering, Structural Engineer, Structural Engineering, Saskatchewan, SK, Lakeridge, Mt. Royal, Glencaim, Albert Park, Hillsdale, Gladmer Park, Al Ritchie, Pilot Butte, White City, Richardson, Balgonie, Lumsden, Lakeview, Moose Jaw, Bushnell Park, Indian Head, Fort Qu’Appelle, Weyburn