||Office Administrator Brampton 102214|
||Premier Labour Force |
Our company is an industry-leader in the transportation industry. We require a office administrator.
This position is part time may lead into full time. This position is located in Mississauga. Erin Mills and 401
- Receive and distribute, according to established procedures, incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- Filing correspondence and other material
- Data entry and retrieval using computer systems.
- Customer service background, with professional and strong communication skills would be ideal
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- High school diploma
- Intermediate Microsoft MS Office skills and experience
$12.00 an hour
Please submit your resume today for consideration!
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Toronto, Mississauga, Peel Region, Etobicoke, Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Caledon, Orangeville, Georgetown, Guelph, Halton Hills, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Office Admin, Office Administrator, Data Entry, Office Coordinator, Office Co-ordinator,