||Grader Operator Bonnyville 101845|
||Municipal District of Bonnyville|
The Municipal District of Bonnyville's Transportation and Utilities Department has three (3) full time permanent positions for Grader Operators for construction and road maintenance within the Municipal District of Bonnyville.
Location: Bonnyville, Alberta
Requirements and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
In keeping with the Municipal Districts's commitment to a safe work environment, on-site training will be required to ensure our desired standards are met. A pre-employment physical and alcohol and drug testing is mandatory.
- Clearing access to houses, businesses, water supply and waste sites are clear, maintain easements, and perform seasonal maintenance on roads as well as snow removal and leveling roads to ensure proper drainage.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks, clean equipment as scheduled and ensure it is stored safely and securely
- Dealing with residents and members of the Municipal District in a courteous and respectful manner including receiving and recording complaints regarding schedules and quality of service.
- A valid Class 3 driver’s license with air endorsement and/or Heavy Equipment Operators Journeyman Certificate.
- Minimum three(3) years’ experience
All interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes as detailed on this site.
keywords: Heavy equipment operator, road maintenance, snow removal, driving, heavy equipment, Class III drivers, driver, class 3 driver, drivers, Alberta, AB, Cold Lake, Saint Paul, Elk Point, Charlotte Lake, Muriel Lake, Sinking Lake,