||Food Services Manager Renfrew 101696|
||Arnprior Regional Health|
We are located in the Town of Arnprior, less than 30 minutes northwest of Ottawa. There are approximately 300 staff, 260 volunteers, and a growing number of medical staff providing exemplary care to over 30,000 residents of West Ottawa, McNab/Braeside, Arnprior and portions of Mississippi Mills.
Currently we are seeking 1 part-time Manager, Food Services to provide support and oversee the daily operations of the dietary departments for both the Hospital and the Grove Nursing Home.
The incumbent will be responsible for a wide array of duties at both sites, including but not limited to:
- Planning, organizing and managing the schedule and work activities of staff in accordance with and ensuring compliance with applicable policies, standards and legislation
- Working closely with the Clinical Dietitians to plan menus and prepare instructions for regular and therapeutic diets; frequent patient interaction to ensure meal satisfaction
- Managing the Hospital’s cafeteria & catering operations and other related programs and events (i.e., Meals on Wheels) as funding initiatives become available
- Financial management and budgeting (i.e., preparing and monitoring the operating and capital budgets)
- Measuring quality activities of the department and reporting on outcomes
- Minimum 3 years of directly related experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field
- Membership in the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management and the Ontario Society of Nutrition Management
- Excellent knowledge of Dietary legislation under the MOHLTC Act
- Demonstrated experience in supervising/managing preferably in a healthcare environment
- Ability to work under pressure and on concurrent projects
We offer a comparable salary, pension plan after 1 year of service
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumes.
This position has an anticipated start date of approximately early to mid March.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: Dietary needs Manager, Dieticican, Nutritionist, Nutritional Specialist, Kitchen Manager, Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Management, ON, Ontario, Nepean, Kanata, Aylmer, Stittsville, Barrhaven, Manotick, Quebec, Gatineau, Hull, Arnprior, Mississippi Mills, Carleton Place, Perth, Smith Falls, Renfrew, Pembroke