|>> Return to Job Search|
Receptionist / Administration Clerk Hamilton 101611
||Receptionist / Administration Clerk Hamilton 101611|
||Liburdi Automation Inc. |
We are an industry leader in the development of automated, vision based welding systems for turbine, aerospace, industrial and tube mill applications.
We are looking for a Reception/Administration support person for our Stoney Creek, ON office. The successful candidate will ensure smooth daily operations by providing a range of office support activities including general reception and administrative duties and support services to staff.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Visitors: Welcome all visitors to the office and ensure proper sign-in/sign-out procedures are followed, and alerting employees upon the arrival of their guests as required
- Back up Reception: answering and directing incoming phone calls, screening calls for specific individuals and departments, taking messages as required
- Other administrative duties as assigned including but not limited to
- Coordinate and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail and courier items
- Monitor scheduling and availability of meeting rooms, manage booking calendars, coordinate catering requests and take responsibility for boardroom set up
- Assist visitors and staff with general administrative tasks (printing, copying)
- Monitor and place orders for office supplies and kitchen as appropriate
- Ensuring the reception area, meeting rooms and other common areas are properly maintained
- Assist with travel arrangements for service department staff, including preparation of travel letters and coordination of roaming plans for cell phones
- Assist with coordination of office and company-wide meetings and social events
- Assist Quality Manager with the maintenance of records for Quality Assurance System
- Assist staff with preparation of internal and external reports, documents, spreadsheets, etc.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 3 years administrative/front desk experience
- Positive attitude; able to adapt to shifting priorities in a fast paced, highly demanding environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, highly demanding environment
- Highly organized and able to multitask and prioritize
- High level of professionalism
- We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for
- an interview will be contacted.
Working Hours: 8:00am- 4:30 pm
Competitive Benefits Package and Salary
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your cover letter and resume today!
Please No Agencies at this time.
Please note this job is located in Stoney Creek, On.
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Brantford, Cambridge, Burlington, Guelph, Puslich, Ancaster, Waterdown, Milton, Smithville, Grimsby, Mississauga, Kitchener, Waterloo, Haldimand, St. Catherines, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Office Admin, Office Administrator, Data Entry, Office Coordinator, Office Co-ordinator,
Liburdi Automation Inc. - View All Jobs From Liburdi Automation Inc.
Liburdi Turbine Services™ Inc.
Facilities located in Hamilton, Ontario and in Mooresville, North Carolina, provide a complete range of component refurbishment and advanced life extending processes for the latest class of high performance aero and industrial turbines including – alloy rejuvenation, LPM™ Powder Metallurgy, automated welding processes, and unique coatings for erosion, oxidation and corrosion resistance.
Location: 400 Highway 6 North, DUNDAS, ON L9H 7K4