||Quality Control Inspector Medicine Hat 101506|
We are a small but growing oilfield manufacturing and hydraulic/truck repair company in Medicine Hat Alberta.
We are currently looking for a Quality Contrl Inspector.
Health and Safety
- Maintain existing company quality control (assurance) program in compliance with contract and company requirements.
- Be responsible for the interaction with management, agencies, subcontractors and internal departments on quality related matters including performance activities such as audits, program setup, program planning etc.
- As required by quality control program manual perform activities such as audits, preparation of reports and notification to management of quality problems, etc.
- Provide administrative and technical direction to all personnel - includes personnel administration, resolution of technical problems, development/approval of in-house training, etc.
- Act as liaison with management, regulatory agencies, subcontractors and/or internal departments on quality related matters as required.
- Ensure adequate corrective measures are implemented in cases of noncompliance.
- Ensure all relevant HSE procedures are implemented on project site and to assist project staff and HSE Manager where necessary.
- Perform HSE induction for all new employees in line with Company and Project site HSE rules and regulations.
- Assist in scheduling, arranging and delivering HSE training to site employees to increase and maintain high level of HSE awareness.
- Ensure emergency response preparedness provisions / plans in place and awareness amongst site employees.
- Prepare and submit necessary reports to the Project HSE Manager, Construction Manager and/or Project Manager.
- Participate in audits and monitor follow up and closeout of corrective actions for the findings raised during internal and external audits
- Identify unsafe conditions and practices and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Coach and assist field personnel to achieve a safe and healthy workplace
- Builds strong relationships within organization at all levels, primarily with the hiring managers.
If your experience and interests match the above, please submit your resume today!
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience doing the above listed duties.
- Certificates, Diploma or Degree related to the above listed duties would be an asset but not a requirement
- Proven managerial skills and abilities to delegate responsibilities and productively deal with confrontational situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Crossfield, Cochrane, Airdrie, Alberta, AB, Redcliff, Dunmore, Bow Island, HSE, health and safety management, quality control, Project HSE manager, HSE procedures, quality control, QC, QA, quality assurance, QC manager, QA manager, safety manager,