||Field Service Manager Toronto 101482|
Our Toronto based client is a leader in the heat processing Industry and has a position available for a field service technician.
Here is What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and manage field service division (subject to experience & demeanor)
- Organize and conduct all field commissioning efforts
- Develop training manuals for all equipment in conjunction with engineering personnel and conduct all field training
- On-site management of field installation of equipment and act as field liaison between field and engineering and project management
- Pursue preventative maintenance and service contacts with existing customers and organize field implementation
Technical Qualifications (Required Licenses) G1, OB1, LPG
This individual must be willing to travel extensively as projects exist all over the world. The candidate must be organized, work well independently and without supervision and must also is well presented, well-spoken and customer orientated with the ability to be easily understood when conveying technical information to the client. In addition, the candidate must be comfortable with conducting meetings, presentations and technical training for owners, engineers and service personnel.
$75,000 - $100,000 per annum – depending on experience
Excellent Benefit Package & Pension Plan
If you think you have what it takes to deliver on this opportunity, apply in confidence by sending your resume today!
Keywords: Field Service engineer, engineering, commissioning engineer, project manager, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Hamilton, Burlington, markham, Milton