||Merchant Services Sales Representative Mississauga 101453|
||Express Employment Hamilton|
Merchant Services Sales Rep – Exciting Growth!
Our client is a long established, successful distributor of point-of-sale equipment and software solutions to the restaurant / hospitality industry. Recently, our client has become an ISO (Independent Sales Organization) / VAR (Value Added Reseller) for a major payment processing platform.
Through leveraging its existing point-of-sale service offerings, our client has a unique value proposition to offer to its current customers and new prospects; both of whom are potential clients for merchant services.
Working directly with the President and the Director of Merchant Services the Merchant Services Sales Representative will launch and successfully execute the Canadian sales thrust for this new ISO / VAR initiative.
Here is What You Will Be Doing:
Are you Qualified?
- Within six months of hire; build a sales pipeline of accounts in the merchant acquiring, point of sale payment processing industry enabling you to ramp up to closing 5 to 7 new accounts per month, primarily within the restaurant / hospitality and retail grocery industries.
- Learn, internalize and expound company’s merchant services value proposition and the value proposition of company’s payment processing platform.
- Reach out broadly to your network to develop sales leads.
- Develop and implement creative ways for identifying, qualifying and closing sales prospects.
- Develop and penetrate sales verticals for maximum effectiveness.
- Make 30 - 40 prospecting telephone calls per day.
- Send out 3 - 4 proposals per week.
- Set up and conduct 2 – 3 face to face closing meetings per week.
- Use consultative selling methodology to get face-to-face with decision makers and close deals.
- Develop and present proposals and RFPs.
- Effectively utilize an enterprise CRM.
- Expand and develop your network of contacts.
- Within two months of hire; build a sales pipeline of existing company accounts enabling you to close (cross sell) 5 to 7 new accounts per month within the restaurant / hospitality industry using Enabling Objectives 2 through 12 above.
- A relentless yet professional hunter.
- Strong communicator.
- Effective relationship builder.
- Results driven.
- Honest and open.
- Professional yet friendly.
- Financially (deal) savvy.
Please apply today!
No Phone Calls Please.
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, business developer, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman,