|>> Return to Job Search|
CNC Boring Mill Set Up Operator Brampton 101411
||CNC Boring Mill Set Up Operator Brampton 101411|
||BMP Metals Inc|
A Brampton based, fully integrated, custom precision sheet metal fabricator with additional specialized services in engineering design, CNC machining, milling and turning, electromechanical assembly, paint coatings and plastic injection moulding is currently seeking an experienced CNC Boring Mill Set Up Operator to join our team.
- Recognized Certificate of Qualification as Machinist or equivalent experience required
- Experience programming Mastercam 5 or higher an asset
- Grade 12 education or equivalent required
- Experience with Haas & Fanuc controllers required
- Operating knowledge of CNC Boring Mill machines
- Programming and set up of live tooling CNC machine is essential
- Excellent CNC Programming/Setup abilities
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and cooperate with coworkers
- Metal Fabrication experience is required
- Experience machining Weldments
- Program, maintain and operate CNC Milling machine, tools and related equipment accurately and efficiently
- Read and interpret blueprints, specifications and tolerances
- Carry out quality checks on an ongoing basis to ensure job is within tolerance
- Make tool selection
- Layout and set up of various tooling and equipment
- Design, build or modify new and existing tooling as required
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned
- Recognized Certificate of Qualification as a Machinist equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience required in machining and/or CNC machining
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints accurately
- Knowledge of all equipment and machines in mechanical department
- Operators with own tools preferred
Please note this is a night-shift position only.
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Please apply today!
Please note all submissions will be assessed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Keywords: Mississauga, Toronto, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Oakville, GTA, North York, Milton, CNC, CNC general machinist, programmer, operator, CNC programmer, CNC operator, general labour, warehousing, general labor, computer numerical control
BMP Metals Inc - View All Jobs From BMP Metals Inc
BMP METALS INC. (BMP), a division of the Bempro Global Group; a Forward thinking, fully integrated custom precision sheet metal fabricator offers additional specialized services in engineering design, CNC machining, milling and turning, electromechanical assembly, paint coatings and plastic injection moulding.
We are a fully integrated custom precision sheet metal fabricator with additional specialized services in engineering design, CNC machining, milling and turning, electromechanical assembly, paint coatings and plastic injection moulding. We offer turnkey solutions.
BMP prides itself on its exceptional level of quality and is highly valued in the manufacturing community as a company with dedicated personnel focused on exceeding your quality and value expectations.
Equipped with state of the art automated machinery BMP currently supplies, but is not limited to, the telecommunications, medical, industrial automation, transportation, traffic circulation, and security & defense sectors. Whether it’s a career in Engineering, Production Management or any other department, working at BMP Metals Inc. provides you with the opportunity to grow, contribute and succeed within its group of companies. Our people are our most important asset.
Challenging. Progressive. Inspiring.