|>> Return to Job Search|
Account Manager - Leasing and Automotive Industry Toronto 101151
||Account Manager - Leasing and Automotive Industry Toronto 101151|
||Trend Financial Corp|
The Account Manager is responsible for acquiring expanding and maintaining leads and selling products and services, and up selling to higher products and services in the leasing/financing automotive industry. The Account Manager maintains metrics, which the company will monitor to ensure coaching can be completed using quantifiable factors. It is imperative for this role that the Account Manager establishes ongoing rapport with potential dealers. The Account Manager will assist in growing new business and developing strong customer relationships within an assigned territory or area to provide in-depth customer solutions. Account Managers will be required to offer a wide variety of solutions to new and existing dealers and grow partner relationships within an assigned territory. The Account Manager is responsible for acquiring and expanding a particular territory or area of sales accounts. This role involves increasing company revenue by generating sales from new dealers. To this end, the Account Manager will identify, qualify, and close accounts seeking the organizations products and services.
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Stress
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Problem Solving
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Result Focus
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
- Accountability and Dependability
- Team Work
- Develop and maintain close relations with local dealers in the community in order acquire new leads.
- Promote services through cold calling, knocking on doors, public relations, etc.
- Be familiar with all seminars, services, applications, and instructors in order to discuss and explain materials to prospective clients.
- Visit potential dealers and explain the services. .
- Ensure sales conversations result in closing sales.
- Assist in the screening of potential dealers.
- Grow dealer base within territory or area.
- Provide consultation to dealers regarding their needs.
- Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Achieve Sales Goals
- Work with sales management to develop relationships with key dealers
- Build customer loyalty, ensuring communication is open and efficient.
- Keep up to date on product and industry knowledge
- Attend product training as required
- Prospect and forecast on a monthly basis
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with Sales Supervisor to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating Request for Proposal (RFP) responses to potential clients.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to potential customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Ensure complete information is kept with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Cold-call prospects, including those generated by external sources of lead.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Conduct self analysis to manage personal sales performance against corporate objectives and market developments.
- Communicate brand identity internally to pertinent business units, key business partners, and the customer base.
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop short- and long-term strategic plans.
- Provide input from sales – including growth, competitive analysis, market trends, and business environment – for strategic planning processes.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality
- Planning and managing change
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis
- Improving performance by raising efficiency and sourcing new equipment to enable this, e.g. new dialling products
- Complete other job duties as necessary.
- College Diploma/University Degree
- 5 years of industry related experience
- Minimum (10) year sales experience. Field experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Large Account Reseller Experience preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional, responsive, and positive work attitude is essential.
- Resourcefulness and flexibility.
- Meticulous record keeping skills.
- Professional appearance and telephone manners.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Travel is required
- Must have own vehicle
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Overtime as required
Compensation: Base $70,000 base plus commission
Please apply today for consideration
keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Auto Sales, Automotive Sales, Car Sales, Truck Sales, Financial Sales, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA
Trend Financial Corp - View All Jobs From Trend Financial Corp
Trend Financial is a new entrant in the market segment of alternative lending. We currently specialize in working with consumers and business that typically can’t get their financing needs met by the bank. Due to our unique lending philosophy, in addition to providing a service to a market which is generally underserviced, we are growing at an extremely fast pace and looking for individuals that can keep up with the pace and growth of the organization.