||Human Resources Officer Winnipeg 101065|
Our client a Manitoba based organization is a crown agency whose mission is to be a foundation of excellence providing addictions services and supporting healthy behaviours. Our organization serves Manitoba through its 22 locations throughout Manitoba.
Reporting to the CEO, this individual is responsible for supporting line management in maintaining and promoting effective employee performance and relations in the workplace and providing timely advice and consultation to the CEO. The Provincial Human Resources Officer is responsible for the research, preparation and development of a human resources strategy and initiative to ensure that agreed upon goals and initiatives are established to guide and develop appropriate and effective employee relations to support overall AFM strategy, goals and initiatives.
As the Provincial Human Resources Officer, you will also be responsible for providing advice and guidance to management in the following areas:
As the ideal candidate you are a seasoned HR advisor with experience researching and developing policies, procedures and methodologies that support the organization’s managers in their work. You are known for your ability to think strategically, keeping the broader vision of the organization clearly in your sights and communicating it with others. Your strengths and experience include leading from the side; influencing; developing performance metrics and measures; coaching others & holding them accountable for performance; and acting as the subject matter expert on all things HR. The ability to travel throughout Manitoba is required.
- Line Management Advice & Support
- Labour Relations Counsel & Support
- Employee Performance & Effectiveness
- Collective Agreement Administration
- Training & Development
- Staffing & Recruitment
- Human Resources Strategy
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources management or related discipline.
- CHRP accreditation or eligibility an asset.
- Specific knowledge and training in labour relations essential.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPEREINCE
Experience planning, developing and implementing effective human resource and employee relations strategies and initiatives required.
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive experience in a human resources/labour relations specialist or manager role.
- Experience with the application and administration of a collective agreement essential.
- Collective bargaining experience an asset.
- Experience in coaching, advising and training others.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization as Provincial Human Resources Officer please submit your resume in confidence ASAP!
Keywords: Manitoba, MB, Headingley, Assiniboia, Stonewall, Stony Mountain, Oakbank, Lorette, Landmark, Selkirk, Niverville, Ste. Anne, Steinbach, Portage la Prairie, Carman, Beausejour, Lac du Bonnet, Morden, Winkler, HR, Human Resources Clerk, Human Resources Generalist