|>> Return to Job Search|
Operations Manager Edmonton 100865
||Operations Manager Edmonton 100865|
||ClearStream Energy Services |
We are a mid-sized oilfield services company serving conventional oil & gas and oil sands-related owner companies and their EPC's. Across three business divisions, Industrial Services, Fabrication & Wear and Transportation, we build, transport and provide services to help the energy and resource sectors move forward.
Reporting to the Regional VP, this position is responsible for management of the operational activities of the assigned areas in the Northern region. The role will have oversight of our operations in the Fort St John, Fort Nelson and Dawson Creek areas, to insure safety, production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources. The position will support implementation of regional and corporate strategic plans to advance the Company's objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth in the region. The individual will lead and supervise employees in accordance with company policies, procedures and core values.
Key Responsibility Areas:
Business Development and Customer Relations
- Provide leadership and support with respect to environmental, health and safety initiatives.
- Oversee and support to Area Managers in the region.
- Manage the operational activities of the business units to include: staffing levels, budgets, and financial goals.
- Implement processes and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the business.
- Analyze and document business processes and problems. Develop solutions to enhance efficiencies.
- Coordinate and implement solutions from process analysis and general department projects.
- Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels.
- Schedule and conduct operational meetings.
- Update existing contracts and rate schedules.
- Provide support as necessary to Business development activities in the region.
- Provide support and input into bid development and proposals and complete local bid packages in accordance with Company policies and approvals
- Assume a leadership role in the contract bid strategies and development of new clients.
- Support the Regional VP to establish and implement short and long range goals and strategies for the region.
- Supporting timely resolution of customer issues.
- Promote the company through personal involvement at customer events, trade shows and through other median.
- Visible Leadership and interaction with employees and clients to support and promote Company culture
- Supervise staff in accordance with company policies, procedure and core values.
- Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews in conjunction with the functional management team.
- Provide leadership and support for staff scheduling to include: work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Develop budget annually to support strategic goals and targets.
- Responsible to meet operational, productivity and quality goals for assigned areas.
- Communicate with Supervisors, Managers, Senior Vice Presidents and Executives on business operations.
- Working with credit team on risk management; receivables and bad debts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit your resume today for consideration.
keywords: AB, Alberta, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Acheson, Spruce Grove, Beaumont, Leduc, Calmar, Devon, operations management, ops manager,
ClearStream Energy Services - View All Jobs From ClearStream Energy Services
ClearStream is a one stop shop for Energy Services. From trucking to maintenance and everything in between, we have the career for you! With over 5000 employees throughout Canada, our commitment to growth and diversity has set us apart from other Organizations.
Each person’s contribution is considered essential for the success of all of our activities. ClearStream is proud to provide an environment of respect and recognition. We foster team work, collaboration between employees and Managers and open communication.
Convenient Work locations, transfer opportunities
Challenging work, advancement opportunities
Learning and Development opportunities
Visit us Online at www.clearstreamenergyservices.ca