|>> Return to Job Search|
Quality / Safety Manager Saskatoon 100714
||Quality / Safety Manager Saskatoon 100714|
We are a small but growing oilfield manufacturing and hydraulic/truck repair company in Medicine Hat, Alberta.
Relocation to Medicine Hat would be necessary.
Health and Safety
- Maintain existing company quality control (assurance) program in compliance with contract and company requirements.
- Be responsible for the interaction with management, agencies, subcontractors and internal departments on quality related matters including performance activities such as audits, program setup, program planning etc.
- As required by quality control program manual perform activities such as audits, preparation of reports and notification to management of quality problems, etc.
- Provide administrative and technical direction to all personnel - includes personnel administration, resolution of technical problems, development/approval of in-house training, etc.
- Act as liaison with management, regulatory agencies, subcontractors and/or internal departments on quality related matters as required.
- Ensure adequate corrective measures are implemented in cases of noncompliance.
- Ensure all relevant HSE procedures are implemented on project site and to assist project staff and HSE Manager where necessary.
- Perform HSE induction for all new employees in line with Company and Project site HSE rules and regulations.
- Assist in scheduling, arranging and delivering HSE training to site employees to increase and maintain high level of HSE awareness.
- Ensure emergency response preparedness provisions / plans in place and awareness amongst site employees.
- Prepare and submit necessary reports to the Project HSE Manager, Construction Manager and/or Project Manager.
- Participate in audits and monitor follow up and closeout of corrective actions for the findings raised during internal and external audits
- Identify unsafe conditions and practices and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Coach and assist field personnel to achieve a safe and healthy workplace
- Builds strong relationships within organization at all levels, primarily with the hiring managers.
Please apply today!
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience doing the above listed duties.
- Certificates, Diploma or Degree related to the above listed duties would be an asset but not a requirement
- Proven managerial skills and abilities to delegate responsibilities and productively deal with confrontational situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Heath and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Coordinator, Health, Safety & Environment, HSE, Health and Safety Technician, Occupational Health and Safety, Quality control, QC, QA, quality assurance, QC manager, QA manager, safety manager, Saskatchewan, SK, Langham, Delmeny, Martensville, Warman, Osler, Delisle, Hague, Rosthern, North Battleford, Humboldt, Melfort
Hydraco - View All Jobs From Hydraco
Hydraco Industries is a thriving 100% Canadian owned company that has been serving the oil and gas industries equipment needs since 1985.
Hydraco was first established as a hydraulic equipment and repair center with its focus being to service all types of equipment. Throughout the years we evolved into a hydraulic and heavy truck repair facility catering to the oilfield.
Hydraco then made the move into fabrication of oilfield equipment dominated by the manufacturing of shallow gas coil tubing units. To help facilitate this new focus we had to expand our shop periodically from a small two bay shop to the 20,000 square foot facility we are currently operating from. Over the years Hydraco has evolved into a custom oilfield equipment manufacturer as well as a highly qualified service facility that is supported by a self-sustaining machine shop and a dedicated parts warehouse.
We are currently directing our main focus towards oilfield equipment manufacturing, hydraulic system design and repair as well as heavy truck inspection and repair
Technological expertise, meticulous design and experienced skilled people have helped Hydraco Industries maintain the highest standard of service to all of its customers.
Hydraco's dedication to customer satisfaction and after sales service has made us the company we are today.