||Territory Account Manager St. John's 100582|
||Jet Equipment |
We are a national supplier of tool and equipment product lines for the Canadian market. Products include: abrasives, air tools, hand tools, material handling and outdoor power equipment. We are a privately held, proudly Canadian company recognized as a leader in the wholesale distribution of tools and equipment industry. Our head office located in Coquitlam, B.C. with six branch offices strategically located in the major cities across Canada.
As a competitive leader, our business is always growing and evolving and we are currently accepting resumes for a Territory Account Manager in Atlantic Canada. The regional includes all of Atlantic Canada including Newfoundland and Labrador. Reporting to the Sales Manager for Atlantic Canada, the successful candidate will be a strategic solutions-oriented sales achiever with 3-5 years of successful business-to-business automotive sales experience. They will have established and maintained business relationships in order to effectively promote product and service offering to customers. A track record of success in expanding margins, distribution channels, and profit by providing value added product and service solutions. This position will work closely with a dedicated Inside Sales Representative to build a winning team for us and for Atlantic Canada
- Manage existing account base to targeted growth plan and generate new distribution channels within Atlantic Canada;
- Promote new product offerings to the market place;
- Build and maintain distribution network for the specific territory;
- Look for opportunities to create and open new distribution channels;
- Partner with Inside Sales Representative by providing sales goals, customer status, sales numbers, orders, questions, daily outside sales schedule and daily update;
- Efficiently manage all required administrative functions, such as weekly reports, carefully manage selling expenses within your territory and business expense reporting.
- Train distributors on our products/programs/new products/safety/pricing;
- Work in conjunction with distribution representatives to ensure customers service is always maintained;
- Conduct product knowledge meetings, product safety seminars and product demonstrations to end users;
- Organize, set up and attend trade shows;
- Complete credit reports for new accounts;
- Utilize all of companies sales tools to increase the product sales to the existing customer base;
- Deal with warranty and service issues in accordance with National policy;
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Qualities
Please apply today!
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to handle a high volume fast-paced environment;
- Strong ability to multi-task;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Great sense of humour;
- A positive “can do” attitude;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Internet and Outlook;
- Creative problem solver;
- Ability to think quickly on your feet;
- Ability to work well in a team.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Newfoundland, NF, Labrador, Torbay, Mt Pearl, Goulds, Conception Bay, Portugal Cove St Phillips, Outer Cove, Logy Bay, Kilbride, Pouch Cove