||Party Chief Edmonton 100304|
||Universal Geomatics Solutions|
We are a high-performance, progressive consultancy providing comprehensive surveys, geomatics, and project management services to a variety of industries since 1986.
We are now looking to hire a Party Chief for our location in Edmonton, AB. The individual who fills this position will be responsible for all reporting processes related to this position.
- Collection and management of data on legal and construction survey projects
- Conducting land surveys of designated sites for the purposes of determining accurate locations, elevations, areas, lines
- Contours for property division, titles, and construction purposes on oil sites, pipelines, and construction sites
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be required
- Graduated from a post-secondary program related to engineering technologies
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience
- Understanding of legal and/or construction surveying
- Must have experience with the latest survey equipment
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- A comfortable and friendly working environment
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP program
- Personal and professional development support
This position travels up to 21 days away from home at a time.
If you qualify for this position, please apply now!
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: survey party chief, land surveyor, land surveying, survey crew party chief, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, Camrose, Calgary, Grande Prairie, Edmonton