||Library Technician Camrose 100301|
||Universal Geomatics Solutions|
We are a high-performance, progressive consultancy providing comprehensive surveys, geomatics, and project management services to a variety of industries since 1986.
We are now looking to hire a Library Technician to support the operating of the GIS Department, located in Edmonton, AB.
- Document control
- Verification of compliance
- Populating meta-data
- Cataloging and classification
- Technical and administrative services
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be required
- Diploma in Library Technology from a recognized technical college
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- General understanding of computerized cataloging systems
- Excelling working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Must be accurate, with a strong attention to detail while working under tight deadlines
- May be required to work off-site in client facilities or remote locations, and may be required to travel for short periods of time
- A comfortable and friendly working environment
- Competitive salaries
This position is for a four month contract with the possibility of developing into a permanent full time position.
If you qualify for this position, please apply now!
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: library tech, info sciences, information sciences, information technician, AB, Alberta, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Acheson, Spruce Grove, Beaumont, Leduc, Calmar, Devon