||Licensed Security Guards - Educational Facilities Toronto 100242|
||Primary Response Inc. Security and Investigations|
**Licensed Security Guards – required immediately*** TORONTO GTA (Educational Facilities)
All guards are required to work as part of a team and take direction from their supervisors / coordinators. Potential candidates are required to have excellent customer service skills and understand that all positions require patrolling throughout the 12 hour shifts. All applicants must be available to work all shifts, including nights and weekends.
Successful Applicants will possess
Free training is provided in house to those successful.
- Ministry Approved Security License is mandatory to apply.
- Emergency First Aid/CPR (level C) & Defibrillator
- Access Control
- Tactical Communication
- Incident Report Writing & Public Relations skills
- Court notebook procedures
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Walk / Stand for up to 12 hours
- Radio Communications
- AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act)
- Non-Conflict Resolution Training
- Customer Service Training
- Proficient use of a computer
- Smart Serve (preferred)
- 6 months security experience
- Extensive training to include Industry Designations, free of charge to active staff members.
- Group Health Benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
Only those applicants considered for interview will be contacted. .
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY Employer.
Please apply today!
keywords: Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA, guards, security guards