|>> Return to Job Search|
Heavy Truck Parts Counter Person Niagara Falls 99952
||Heavy Truck Parts Counter Person Niagara Falls 99952|
||Freightliner St Catharines|
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Parts Counter Person is responsible for quality commercial and retail customer service.
- Using our computer system/software to identify customer needs and create selling opportunities for additional solutions.
- Communicate effectively about parts required and company policies
- Source and sell all parts required by customer (external and internal)
- Invoicing of parts orders
- Experience working in a retail environment handling retail sales over the counter
- The ability to build sales opportunities based on customer needs and buying patterns
- The ideal candidate will have 2 - 5 years of Heavy Truck or Automotive Parts experience.
- Basic understanding of Mechanics
- Proven ability in top-notch customer service experience
- Coordinate in/out-bound telephone sales calls
- Ability to work closely with all levels of dealership departments
- Sales and self-motivated and desire to succeed
- Professional communication skills: verbal and written
- Familiarity with Inventory Catalogs and Management
- Ability to problem solve, fast learner
- Work as a team player in a fast paced environment
- Our Center is the leading medium and heavy duty truck dealership in the St. Catharines area
- We strive to provide the best sales and service experience to our customers. We endeavor to provide expertise and support about our product lines to help our truck customer be successful.
- We offer excellent compensation including competitive wages, health benefits and group RRSP + bonus.
If you feel that we are the company you wish to join, please send your resume.
Keywords: Parts Person, Partsperson, Parts Clerk, Part Sales Counter, Parts Sales, Parts Counter Person, Parts Technician, Parts Tech, Ontario, ON, St. Catherines, Niagara-on-the-lake, Welland, Pelham, Fort Erie, Port Colborne, Lewiston, Allanburg, Thorold, Glenridge, Facer, Grantham, Port Weller, Grimsby, Hamilton, Burlington, Ancaster, Brantford, Port Dover
Freightliner St Catharines - View All Jobs From Freightliner St Catharines
Careers at Freightliner Trucks
St. Catharines Truck & Tractor was founded in 1984 by Vern Greene. As the company name indicates, he began by doing maintenance work on trucks & heavy equipment for some of the larger fleets in the Niagara Region. Vern' s dream was to build an organization that specialized in heavy duty trucks, diesel engines, and component rebuilding where workmanship and reputation were second to none
When you join Freightliner Trucks, a division of Daimler Trucks North America, you’ll become part of the inspired group of people who are helping shape the future of commercial vehicle manufacturing. Our employees enjoy excellent benefits, competitive salaries and the opportunity to work in jobs across many functions—mechanical engineering and electrical engineering, manufacturing, accounting, sales and marketing, IT and more—both within our company and in our offices around the world. Freightliner Trucks respects diversity among our employees and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.