||Account Associate (Copying Services) (12.45/Hour) Oakville 99887|
Great opportunity to work with a fortune 500 company located in Mississauga / Oakville!
Shift: Day Shift
Pay Rate: 12.45/Hour
Job Description Essential functions:
• Set up and operate various specialized finishing equipment and machines that cut, fold, gather and finish brochures, magazines, books, business forms and other printed material.
• Operate binding equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserter, laminating and hole punches)
• Perform maintenance and repair to maximize customer uptime.
• Place service calls on to equipment users as required.
• Wrap, pack and label paper.
• Clean and maintain equipment.
• Maintain inventory.
• Operate copy equipment.
• Processes basic forms and update records.
• Cross train with team members.
• Support internal control processes and month end reporting requirements.
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
• Able to read write and follow basic instructions.
• Listen, understand and communicate effectively.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Basic keyboarding skills.
• Basic math skills (add multiply divide).
• Mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills.
• General knowledge of reprographic machines and operations.
• Customer service skills.
Experience: Experience in finishing environment operating finishing/binding equipment.
Education: Minimum: High school diploma.
Please apply today!
Keywords: General Labour, General Labourer, General Help, Machine Operator, Production Worker, Assembly line, packaging, packager, Ontario, ON, Mississauga, Brampton, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Halton Hills, Brampton, Georgetown, Waterdown, Ancaster