|>> Return to Job Search|
Regional Sales Manager Toronto 99819
||Regional Sales Manager Toronto 99819|
||Koch Fertilizer Canada ULC|
Regional Sales Manager
Our Agronomic Services division is looking for a motivated and self-driven Regional Sales Manager to join our Turf & Ornamental team in Canada. This position has the potential to become a key leader in the growing Professional Turf & Ornamental business at this division. As we expand the T&O business through new technologies, new products and expanded participation in the overall value-chain, this person will play a key role in developing the business in Canada with some of our largest customers. We are looking for a sales leader with strong knowledge of the channel, a high level of passion and an ability to develop a strategic plan to create value in this marketplace.
The Regional Sales Manager - Canada will be responsible for product sales and market development in Canada. This will include:
• Owning and managing relationships with key customers, formulators, blenders and distributors
• Developing and implementing key distribution strategies for territory
• Providing leadership on development of promotional activity and programs to drive growth of business
• Developing and executing marketing, advertising and training plans for formulators and distributors
• Identifying and developing relationships with distributors
• Working with staff agronomists to develop product trials with customers, distributors and researchers
• Promoting our Agronomic Services’ line of T&O enhanced efficiency fertilizer products at trade events.
Our vision is to discover and develop innovative products, technologies and services that deliver nutrients and inputs more efficiently to crops. We have an excellent foundation in Nitrogen efficiency. We are improving on existing product lines and developing new products with growing R&D and Agronomy capability, as well as actively originating new acquisitions that fit the vision.
• Must be able to lift boxes and assemble trade show displays
• Demonstrated understanding of integrity and compliance
• 5+ years’ of sales/marketing experience
• Good economic thinking capability with strong interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills, including high level of experience with Excel and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Proven ability to grow business in fertilizer, crop protection or nutrient categories
• Background in consumer lawn, turf, ornamental or specialty ag businesses.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA
Koch Fertilizer Canada ULC - View All Jobs From Koch Fertilizer Canada ULC
Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC’s operations, based in Brandon, Manitoba, have been producing agricultural fertilizer products since 1967. We synthesize and blend nitrogen, phosphate, and sulphur products with ammonia, which we market primarily in the prairie provinces and north-central United States. Operating 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, we employ approximately 200 dedicated team members. At KFCU, our fundamental commitment to safety, health, and environmental stewardship drives all of our processes.
A subsidiary of Koch Industries Inc., one of the world’s largest privately held groups of companies, the company’s global operations leverage a philosophy of Market Based Management® to create long-term value for customers and society. By focusing on long-term value creation, we promote a challenging and rewarding environment for our professional and highly respected employees.
Recently ranked as Canada’s 7th best place to live, Brandon, Manitoba, located 2 hours west of Winnipeg on the Trans Canada Highway, encompasses the spirit and freedom of the prairies. With 43,000 residents, the community is able to maintain the intimacy of its rural surroundings while offering all the amenities of a larger centre. The Wheat City serves as an important hub for the Westman region, whose economy is largely driven by a mature agriculture industry. As one of Canada’s ‘sunniest’ destinations, Brandon offers plenty of year round recreation.