||Print Operator Needed ASAP ($13.73/Hour) Toronto 99814|
Great opportunity to work with a fortune 500 company, located in Oakville!
We produce two different critical applications. One is mainframe print and the other is Digital colour work. The ideal candidate is an Operator who has digital colour experience and hopefully some experience with setting up files to print properly and some bindery experience.
Job Description Essential functions:
• Establish and main high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Determine output requirements: machine set-up print and check proofs (may include scanning and minimal document manipulation); run job remove output and deliver output.
• Act as primary customer contact for equipment service and repair.
• Perform maintenance and repair of high-frequency service areas on specified equipment to maximize custom up time.
•Maintain effective inventory appropriate to client equipment population.
•Management of a significant volume of equipment.
• Clean reprographic equipment and change supplies.
• Monitor and manage supplies.
• Record meter reads; process productions forms and maintain records
• Demonstrate knowledge of Photocopier equipments
• Able to operate large centralized reprographic equipment.
• Able to detect production inconsistencies and quality issues.
• Mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills.
• Read and comprehend directive technical troubleshooting procedures.
• Math skills (multiplication, division and percentages).
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
• Able to read write and follow basic English instructions.
• Able to work with others in team atmosphere with minimal supervision.
Experience: Minimum: 1- 2 years in Service or Document Management, Industry.
Education: Minimum: High school diploma. Preferred Post High School education.
Preferred: Training; operation of PC applications in; networked environment; knowledge and use of interpersonal skills behaviors.
Following languages: English
Pay Rate: 13.73/Hour
Please submit your resume today for consideration.
Keywords: Print Operator, Printer Operator, Photocopier technician, Photocopier Repair Technician, Print Technician, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA