||Quality Inspector Brampton 99265|
||BMP Metals Inc|
A Forward thinking, fully integrated custom precision sheet metal fabricator with additional specialized services in engineering design, CNC machining, milling and turning, electromechanical assembly, paint coatings and plastic injection moulding, is currently looking for a Quality Inspector to work in their warehouse.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a quality inspection function in an ISO 9001 manufacturing environment
- The ability to inspect mechanical and welded parts & assemblies
- The ability to identify and react to non-conforming conditions as required
- A strong understanding of Metrology and experience in the use of inspection tools, (calipers and micrometers)
- The ability to read blue prints, manufacturing drawings and specifications, etc.
- An understanding with the use of the CMM and Faro Arm equipment is an asset
- The ability to generate and complete quality documentation, such as First Article Inspection reports, NCR, PPAP, etc.
- Intermediate level computer skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with an emphasis on detail and accuracy
- Previous auditing experience is an asset
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Please note all submissions will be assessed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Keywords: Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Markham, Scarborough, GTA, manufacturer, quality assurance inspector, quality assurance, quality assurance inspection, quality control, welder, mechanical engineer, mechanical engineering, engineering technologist