||Senior Financial Manager Toronto 99162|
We are seeking from Ontario area a Senior Financial Manager to relocate out to our Southern Manitoba manufacturing facility.
PLEASE READ THIS JOB POSTING CAREFULLY
We offer a very attractive compensation package.
This long established and innovative firm is a global player conducting business in over 70 countries and is the leader in its industry.
Role & Responsibilities Summary
As the senior financial manager in the local operation, the individual in this role will be an integral member of the local management and leadership team, with responsibility for all local financial operations. The Senior Financial Manager will lead the development of local long-term financial strategy and budgets in cooperation with functional leaders. This opportunity will appeal to candidates who are operationally oriented, business minded and have strong cost accounting skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership to the Finance and Accounting functions
- Provide analysis and forecasting for projects and operational budgets
- Provide financial and accounting leadership
- Provide cost accounting and cost analysis information for the local management and teams
- Provide leadership for Canadian income tax planning, SR&ED Tax Credits, cash management and cost accounting.
- Provide leadership and guide career development of financial staff
- Provide guidance and advice to operational teams regarding financial & business objectives
- Ensure the maintenance of accounting records
- Oversee the preparation of annual financial statements
- Report, communicate and interact with Corporate Headquarters on a frequent basis
- Build effective relationships with employees, senior managers and other stakeholders
- Promote positive relations with external parties (financial and investment communities, financial institutions, customers and all levels of government)
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING - THIS JOB IS IN SOUTHERN MANITOBA - YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO RE-LOCATE TO MANITOBA.
- University degree in business, coupled with a professional accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA).
- Minimum 10 years progressive financial management experience, preferably in a manufacturing or process operations environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience at the management level.
- Experience in business strategy, corporate finance and change management.
- Strong technical skills in finance, accounting and management reporting.
- Experience with financial modeling and scenario analysis.
- Experience managing relationships with regulatory agencies and external stakeholders.
- Track record of successfully leading people.
- Financial competence in the areas of general business practices, cost and general accounting principles
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to direct, motivate and develop staff and maintain effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Expertise in accounting software, operating systems, reporting software and data base management
- Working knowledge of computer systems, capital investment analysis and forecasting techniques
- Experience with and knowledge of Canadian tax planning, pension regulations and corporate banking regulation are critical.
Please submit your resume today for consideration.
Keywords: Cost accounting, controller, financial leadership, full cycle accounting, manufacturing, branch plant experience, SR&ED, Canadian tax law expertise, budgeting, forecasting, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA