|>> Return to Job Search|
Bilingual (French / English) - Call Centre Point of Contact - Case Manager Toronto 99101
||Bilingual (French / English) - Call Centre Point of Contact - Case Manager Toronto 99101|
Bilingual (French/English) Call Centre Point of Contact - Case Manager
Responsible for service issues and daily activities associated with existing client accounts and assigned physician contacts. This position will also work in a team environment to increase conversion rates and time to therapy start, provide coverage renewal services to physicians and identify areas where additional opportunities exist.
- 3+ years of service industry experience
- 1+ year experience in a call centre environment with excellent telephone skills required
- 1+ years of Case Management experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites, ACCESS, Internet, Lotus Notes
- Knowledge of project management
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical industry, inclusive drug coverage requirements preferable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong customer service orientation
- Excellent organization skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate to ALL management levels within the division as well as to patients and Health Care Professionals
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent decision making-skills
- Actively manage assigned case load and physician sites to provide excellent service to patients and Health Care Professionals
- Coordinate and track initial coverage and renewal status.
- Maintain open channels of communication with the client and service departments to resolve all reimbursement hurdles for patients.
- Responsible for compiling and distributing monthly and /or quarterly management reports for Health Care Professionals and business partners
- Support PPOC and Program Manager by providing research and recommendations in response to internal/external customer inquiries.
- Work closely with the PPOC Manager to optimize existing processes designed to meet the needs of the customer.
- Flex benefit package
- educational reimbursement
- RRSP contributions
- 3+ week vacation time
Keywords: Concord, Vaughan, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, North York, Woodbridge, Rexdale, Toronto,Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke, insurance claims, auto claims, quality assurance, call centre claims,
Zurich - View All Jobs From Zurich
About Zuirch Canada
Zurich (www.zurichna.com) is a leading commercial property-casualty insurance provider serving the global corporate, large corporate, middle market, small business (not offered in Canada), specialty products and programs sectors. Behind this success is a culture of continuous improvement and a pride in excellence. With our global reach and cross-business connections, we can draw on the expertise of a worldwide network of Zurich professionals and business partners.
World Travel Protection Canada Inc. (WTP) is a subsidiary of Zurich Canada and was established in 1991 to be a Third Party Administrator for travel insurance providers. WTP has two divisions (WTP Assist and Adjuvantz) WTP Assist has demonstrated expertise in the provision of customer service, emergency assistance, case management and claims handling services, while Adjuvantz has expertise in patient support programs. This has afforded reputation as the business partner of choice for medical case management, international travel insurance administration and health information services.