||Security System Designer Medicine Hat 99091|
||Convergint Technologies LTD|
Our Company is an entrepreneurial organization looking for people who want to thrive in their careers. We attract people who are passionate about what they do and believe that each person can make a daily difference. We are looking for colleagues who are enthusiastic about serving their customers, their company, and their local community.
We are looking for a team player to work with our Engineering and Technician teams to provide security design drawings and the associated tasks of project execution. This is a full-time role based in our Calgary location and will participate in the generation of drawings and project scope documents that define and establish sales proposals and quotations for consulting engineers.
When you join our team:
- We open the door to a rewarding secure career opportunity.
- We will support your continuous development – a better you is a secure you!
- We will help you achieve results – period!
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities for advancement
- Immediate comprehensive benefit plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Professional and flexible work environment
- Fun and laughter in the workplace
- Provides engineering assistance to the sales team.
- Attends pre booking and project turnover meetings for assigned projects.
- Reviews plans and specifications for system design development.
- Completes project design; equipment selection, hardware, field devices, and controllers.
- Prepares project installation manuals, AutoCad drawings, and Excel device schedules.
- Provides complete project submittal packages as requested; prepares and responds to change orders.
- Provides material lists and coordinates ordering and procurement of project materials.
- Performs site inspections providing deficiency report, and system commissioning as directed.
- Completes job closeout documentation, as-builts, and operations manuals.
- Prepares service turnover documentation and assists with service agreement proposals.
- Executes all work in accordance with Provincial, local regulations, general best practices as well as company health and safety policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Requirements:
- Computer literate, proficient in a range of PC applications including Word/Excel/MS Project
- AutoCad training certificate or previous experience desirable
- Revit training or previous experience an asset
- 3- 5 years security or electrical design experience desirable; industrial experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- High degree of concern for accuracy and attention to detail; Good verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in a career – not just a job, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing why you are perfect for this position no later than December 21st, 2012.
Please note this position is located in Calgary and relocation to Calgary is required.
Please Submit Your Resume
Keywords: Security Systems, Security System Design, Security System Designing, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, Electrical Technologist, Electrician, AutoCAD Designer, Alberta, AB, Chestermere, Langdon, De Winton, Bragg Creek, Cochrane, Airdrie, Strathmore, Crossfield, Carstairs, Black Diamond, High River, Okotoks, Midnapore, Silver Springs, Canmore, Banff, Brooks, Drumheller