||Inspector - NDT Brantford 99061|
||Liburdi Turbine Services Inc.|
We specialize in extending critical gas turbine component life and upgrading engine performance through application of advanced technologies in repair.
Dedicated Midnight and Afternoon shift positions available.
We are currently seeking Non Destructive Testing technicians to join our team on the midnight and afternoon shifts.
In this role, the successful candidates will be responsible for supporting manufacturing by testing components to ensure quality repairs are completed for our customers. Methods used will include NDT (LPI and RT), visual and dimensional inspections and measuring component features using standard metrology devices.
To be considered for this role, candidates should have:
- Mechanical Engineering Technician (NDE) Diploma or similar educational background.
- CGSB level II certification in Liquid Penetrant method (consideration will be given to candidates who are close to obtaining certification)
- Familiarity with basic dimensional inspection methods and tools
- Ability to work with minimal supervision is essential
- Positive approach to work and strong ability to effectively interact in a team based environment.
- Good visual acuity and effective communication skills are required
This is a permanent, full time position. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes benefits eligibility after 6 months.
If you are interested, please apply with your resume in confidence today!
Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No Agencies please.
Please note this job is located in Dundas, Ontario
Keywords: Non-Destructive Testing, NDT Technician, NDT Inspector, NDT Inspecting, NDT Inspection, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering Technologist, Ontario, ON, Brant, Paris, Mt Pleasant, Burford, Ancaster, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Cambridge, New Dundee, Woodstock, Norwich, Haldimand, Kitchener, Waterloo