||Plant Manager Etobicoke 98981|
Salary $45,000/$50,000 per year
Please submit your resume today for consideration!
- Manages and coordinates production, distribution and warehousing activities in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures. Develops plans for efficient machine, manpower, and material utilization.
- Reviews and alters production costs, quality, and inventory control programs to maintain profitable operation of division.
- Health and Safety - Monitor and document the workplace health and safety on a day to day basis ensuring all employees are following all rules and procedures.
- Employees - Setting up and managing the general labour team- Hire, fire and train all employees on company procedures and protocols revolving around production, shipping, inventory and cleanliness.
- Maintenance/machinery - Keep all equipment maintained and running properly. Set up and document preventative maintenance and day to day check programs on all equipment. To provide quotes on replacing parts as needed. To set up equipment for production use on a daily basis.
- Production/manufacturing - To ensure all products are produced efficiently in the highest quality standard based on company specs and protocols. To ensure proper reporting of inventory. Test all batches to ensure batch results are in accordance with specs provided. To set up productions meetings on a weekly basis and ensuring the goals are met each week.
- Work with the inventory, purchasing controller and customer service to ensure all customer needs are taken care of.
- Shipping/receiving - Have all orders ready prior to truck pick ups. Receive and put away all inventory. Keep all paperwork documented properly.
- Housekeeping - The plant must be kept clean on a daily basis. All inventory must be stored in a neat and organized manner. Set up an inventory search program.
- Improving efficiencies and profitability - Ensuring we have optimal number of staff on the floor at all times (cost reduction). Analyzing order profitability. Having line works fill out production sheets, inputting data into system and analyzing data.
Keywords: Plant Supervisor, Manufacturing Supervisor, Production Manager, Production Lead Hand, Scheduler, Production Planning, Planning Production, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA