|>> Return to Job Search|
Visual Merchandiser Retail Kitchener 98896
||Visual Merchandiser Retail Kitchener 98896|
Position: Visual Merchandiser Retail
To drive the development and communication of innovative, tactical programs for in-store merchandising, visual presentation and in-store signage. Partners with Management Teams and Vendors in and product line reviews to develop merchandising strategies, design initiatives, fixture concepts and communication vehicles that drive increased sales to that initiative and enhances the overall customer experience. Supports strategies to implement new merchandising objectives for the company.
You will be responsible for overseeing visual merchandising for the following stores:
- Develops and presents competitive analysis including best practices, current bay standards
- Identifies key customer experiences for all projects and develops overall visual concepts including merchandising, permanent signage and fixturing, working with merchants and vendors
- Develops, maintains and communicates core standards and guidelines for merchandising, signage, fixturing and displays to all merchandising vendors and cross functional team members
- Identifies and develops new fixtures required for stores working in conjunction with fixture vendors . Initiates identifying standards, key issues and develops resolutions
- Develops core standard signage planograms for installation accuracy covering all aspects of new development and existing elements
- Partners with the Store Manager for store standards
- Two-Three years’ work experience in a visual merchandising position in a retail environment.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Windows including PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong merchandise presentation skills
- Able to multi-task
- Able to make decisions
- Strong ability to influence without authority, and demonstrated success at partnering with Management teams
- Strong presentation and communication skills including written and verbal
- Demonstrated proficiency at managing and prioritizing across multiple projects
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree/diploma or combination of equivalent work experience in a field of study related to the job.
- Travel within the GTA and surrounding areas(London, Kitchener,Hamilton,Brampton and Mississauga)
Please send us your resume ASAP!
Keywords: Merchandiser, Merchandising, Visual Merchandiser, Merchandising Designer, Store Merchandiser, Retail Merchandiser, Merchandise Designer, Merchandise Design, Ontario, ON, Waterloo, Cambridge, St. Jacob’s, St. Clement’s, Breslau, Guelph, Wellesley, New Hamburg, New Dundee, Elmira, Wallenstein, Elora, Fergus, Stratford, Tavistock, Ayr, Brantford
Talize - View All Jobs From Talize
About the Company:
Talize is the ultimate Thrift Experience! We offer customers exceptional product and value for their dollar. And our customers return the favour, with every item purchased or donated helping to support the Children's Wish Foundation. Talk about a win-win. Talize is your fashion, home and beauty needs destination. An urban space filled with incredible reads and impressive savings. One-of-a-kind and exactly what you were looking for discover it all for less. Like new and all you. With six stores in Western Ontario and growing we’re seeking candidates who are passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment.