||Account Manager - Dental Device Products Regina 98606|
Account Manager - Dental Device Products
The Account Manager is responsible for direct interaction with our Dental Professional customers who use pharmaceutical and medical device products. Emphasis on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Periodontists and General Practitioner Specialists.
We are looking for candidates to fill the following territories:
- Alberta + Manitoba + Saskatchewan
- Execute marketing strategies for the product portfolio
- Develop and manage relationships with existing customers
- Establish relationships with new customers
- Achieve quarterly and yearly sales goals.
- Effectively develop and manage territory business plans (routing, customer segmentation, etc)
- Manage service levels of all customer accounts (call frequency, business consulting, utilization, etc)
- Monitor competitive environment and track market requirements relating to the company's product portfolio
- Organize and carry out product training and presentations with professional study clubs
- Attend and represent the company at trade shows
- 95% of time in field in front of customers
What can you expect from us?
- Post-secondary diploma or degree.
- 2-3 years sales experience, preferably in dental products, medical devices or pharmaceuticals.
- Energetic and dynamic personality with the ability to engage and interact with others with confidence
- Ability to interpret scientific/clinical data and present relevant information
- Ability to work independently.
- Self managed and motivated.
- Strong project management experience
- Experience with territory management to include creating and executing business plans
- Ability to prioritize and to successfully manage multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to interpret and utilize business data to drive positive business results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build business relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, sales database and web applications.
- Past experience in a highly collaborative and team environment.
- Willingness to travel (5% overnight)
- Valid driver’s license required in province of residence (driver abstract required)
If your credentials match our profile, we would like to hear from you. Please send us your resume specifying your salary requirements as well as your earliest start date.
- A challenging and rewarding role, together with outstanding prospects for personal development.
- Comprehensive training program
- Annual Base Salary (50K – 60K range)
- Open commission and bonus plan
- Car Allowance
- Medical and Dental plan
- Vacation + standard holidays
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Medical Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, Saskatchewan, SK, Lakeridge, Mt. Royal, Glencaim, Albert Park, Hillsdale, Gladmer Park, Al Ritchie, Pilot Butte, White City, Richardson, Balgonie, Lumsden, Lakeview, Moose Jaw, Bushnell Park, Indian Head, Fort Qu’Appelle, Weyburn