||Marketing and Events Coordinator Mississauga 96759|
Marketing & Events Coordinator - (1 Year Contract or Full-Time will be considered)
LOCATION: Mississauga Corporate office (Hwy. 10 and 401 Area)
HOURS: 8:30-5:00 p.m. (some overtime expected)
We are seeking an experienced Marketing & Events Coordinator to assist in developing creative, coordinating events & marketing ideas for customers and prospects that contribute to revenue goals. Someone with 1-3 years of experience in Marketing/Event Planning would find this role exceptional.
The Marketing & Events Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in implementing events, raising brand awareness across all lines of business and generating new leads to drive revenue growth. This person will be responsible for graphic design, event coordination, etc.
In this fast-paced and deadline-oriented position, you will be responsible for (percentages approximate):
Graphic Design/Communications (30%)
• Design of ads, flyer's, banners, logo designs, business cards, signage and other marketing materials
• Design of banners
• Research & assistance with monthly e-newsletters, press releases and other email marketing collateral
• Other duties as required
Event Planning & Coordination (50%)
Assistance in the coordination of conferences and various Career Events (job fairs, etc.), including but not limited to:
o Organization of segments of the conference & other events including direction of volunteers, exhibitors, show guide, email marketing, etc.
o Coordination of the presentations from speakers into a PowerPoint presentation adding logos, etc.
o Preparation of handout materials at trade show booths
o Responding to requests for information
o Coordination of speakers and ticket sales as required
o Coordination of logistics such as ordering food, coordinating with venues, timing, etc.
o Preparation of pricing sheet for show guide
- Other duties as required
• Posting of job postings each day
• Social networking updates each day – Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Blog
• Attendance at job fairs, career events, trade shows and other events where we are exhibiting – includes organizing materials, setting up and tear down of booth, arranging volunteers and debrief
• Attendance at various networking events as needed
• Researching content for websites
• Supervising coops and delegating tasks to available coops to maximize efficiency
• Answering of telephone as required
• Other requirements as needed
• Experience in Photoshop CS, In Design, Quark Xpress, Illustrator CS & Dreamweaver
• Experience with ad design
• Automobile available at all times
• Well-organized, detail-oriented individual.
• Strong Outlook, Word, EXCEL and computer skills with excellent typing skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Take-charge type person
• Be prepared to work overtime – evenings and weekend events as required
Nice to Have:
• Experience with a CRM or similar database
• Experience with Flash
• Experience with HTML & web design
Please send your resume today for consideration!