||General Office Work ($13 - $15)/hour Toronto 92898|
Our client produces two different critical applications. One is mainframe print and the other is Digital colour work. The ideal candidate is an Operator who has digital colour experience and hopefully some experience with setting up files to print properly and some bindery experience.
Job Description Essential functions:
• Establish and main high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Determine output requirements: machine set-up print and check proofs (may include scanning and minimal document manipulation);
run job remove output and deliver output.
• Act as primary customer contact for equipment service and repair.
• Perform maintenance and repair of high-frequency service areas on specified equipment to maximize custom up time.
•Maintain effective inventory appropriate to client equipment population.
•Manamagment of a significant volume of equipment.
• Clean reprographic equipment and change supplies.
• Monitor and manage supplies.
• Record meter reads
process production forms and maintain records
• Demonstrate knowledge of Xerox equipment
services and processes at site level.
• Able to operate large centralized reprographic equipment.
• Able to detect production inconsistencies and quality issues.
• Mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills.
• Read and comprehend directive technical troubleshooting procedures.
• Math skills (multiplication
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
• Able to read
write and follow basic English instructions.
• Able to work with others in team atmosphere with minimal supervision. Education: Minimum: High school diploma. Preferred Post High School education. Experience: Minimum: 1- 2 years in Service or Document Management; Industry. Preferred : Training; operation of PC applications in; networked environment; knowledge and use of interpersonal skills behaviors. Needs to lift 50 lb? Yes Must be fluent in the
Following languages: English
This role will be for both mainframe and production colour printing. The expectation is the successful candidate will learn and master the mainframe print component with on-site training. The assignment will start on mid-night shift and then move to day shift as our day shift Operator moves off to another site.
Candidate Investigation Requirements Background check required before start? Yes
Pay Rate: 13.73/Hour