|>> Return to Job Search|
Heavy Duty Truck Technician Sundridge 92831
||Heavy Duty Truck Technician Sundridge 92831|
||Kenworth Toronto Corporate Head Office|
One of Central Canada’s largest dealership Groups is seeking energetic, self-motivated Heavy Duty Truck & Transport Technicians to join our service team at our Sudbury location. You will be joining an established team of individuals in a well-equipped facility able to handle all types of repairs.
We are looking for: Licensed Heavy Duty Truck & Transport Technicians and Mechanics* 3rd or 4th year Apprentices - we will work closely with the Apprenticeship Board to get you the training you need to be licensed for this position.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Technicians who will be versatile and have experience working on a wide variety of Heavy Duty Trucks.
- You will need a 'fix it right the first time' attitude.
- Experience in the heavy truck industry & owning your own tools
- Cummins engine training; CAT engine training or PACCAR MX engine training will be considered assets.
- A positive commitment to customer service, pride in workmanship and a desire to grow with an aggressive company are all requirements of joining our team.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a large fleet environment or in a dealership setting.
Training: In house and Factory training available.
- Maintenance, trouble shooting, and repair of all truck systems used in the Kenworth product line.
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals on paper and in PC based formats.
- Write and type service reports.
- Utilize department chain of command (service writer, service administrator, lead hand, foreman, service manager, service director) when managing their job duties and solving problems.
Compensation: These full time positions comprehensive benefit package and competitive wages. Licensed technicians will also be eligible for up to a $2000.00 signing bonus.
Shifts: Should be flexible to work extra hours if required.
Please submit your resume today.
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence; however, only those in consideration will be contacted for this role.
Keywords: Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic, Heavy Duty Truck Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Tech, Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic, Journeyman, Red Seal, Mechanics, Trailer Mechanic, 310T, A1, Ontario, ON, Callander, Corbeil, Redbridge, Bonfield, Rutherglen, Great Desert, West Nipissing, Temiscaming, Mattawa, Sudbury, Rayside-Balfour, Petawawa, Pembroke, Perry Sound, Huntsville, Bracebridge
Kenworth Toronto Corporate Head Office - View All Jobs From Kenworth Toronto Corporate Head Office
At Kenworth Toronto we are working hard to ensure we offer quality. All elements of a successful business are now in place. We have an enthusiastic New and Used truck department accompanied by knowledgeable Parts and Service departments.
There are as many ways to enjoy the Kenworth product as there are choices in models and options. No question about it, Kenworth builds a quality product.
At KTC we strive to earn our customer's trust and loyalty by supplying top quality parts sourced from top quality suppliers. By building solid relationships with our suppliers we are able to provide our valued customer's with everything that they need. Competitive pricing, fast delivery, on-site training are only a few of the aspects that will allow our customers to realize the value of building a lasting relationship with KTC. Our belief is that top quality customer service is a right that every customer deserves and we strive to achieve this goal. With 8 locations to serve you, KTC is your source for quality & value.