||Manager, Facility Services and Operations Calgary 92550|
||First Calgary Financial|
Recognized as one of Alberta’s Top 50 employers and one to the Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in Western Canada, we are proud to employ almost 500 employees in the greater Calgary area. As a Financial cooperative, our members and employees are owners and have a direct say in how the company is run.
We exist for our members’ Financial health and security and the vitality of our communities. Building upon the pioneering spirit of our founders over 70 years ago, we continue to be an innovator in our industry. We have been recognized with several industry “Firsts”: First credit union in Canada to have an online banking platform and one of the First credit unions to offer mobile banking, Interac E-transfer banking and a full mobile banking app for Android, iPhones and Blackberries.
The Manager, Facility Services & Operations is responsible for the effective provision of building support services, including maintenance, repair, construction, and for the delivery of a comprehensive facilities management program. The Manager, Facility Services & Operations supports a team-based approach to deliver First-rate facility operations and support services. He/she leads and manages a diverse team of employees, trades and external contractors in support of the credit union sites, facilities, infrastructure, systems and a broad range of facility services. Additionally you will be responsible to support the annual business plan, remain current on best practises, legislation, regulations, policies and procedures and work collaboratively with staff and external contacts to ensure all objectives are met.
As part of these responsibilities, the following key performance areas will be evaluated regularly. The specific results expected in each key performance area will be developed and agreed to by the incumbent and the Assistant Vice President, Enterprise Risk & Facility Services
- Business Plan Achievement
- Service Satisfaction
- Personal Growth & Professionalism
- 8+ years experience in facility management, construction and project management.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a management role.
- Have completed a relevant certificate, diploma, degree or designation program. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered. FMP certification an asset.
- Working knowledge of applicable codes (i.e. Building, Electrical, Health & Safety, WHMIS, Fire, etc.) and proficiency in computer skills and operation of building automation control systems are essential.
- Holds a valid driver’s licence.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply with their resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: Facility Manager, Operations Manager, Facility Management, Project Manager, Construction Manager, Construction Project Manager, FM, Alberta, AB, Chestermere, Langdon, De Winton, Bragg Creek, Cochrane, Airdrie, Strathmore, Crossfield, Carstairs, Black Diamond, High River, Okotoks, Midnapore, Silver Springs, Canmore, Banff, Brooks, Drumheller