||CNC Service Technician Vancouver 91477|
Founded in 1904, today we are Western Canada’s largest shop supply distributor. We fulfill this statement through our marketing CNC machine tools, Hyd-Mech band-saw machines, a host of conventional machines, machine accessories, cutting tools, band saw blades, precision measuring instruments and abrasives. These products are available through our branch locations in Vancouver (head-office), Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg. We support what we sell through in-house service, parts and training. We are ISO certified.
We require the services of a qualified CNC Service Technician with Applications experience based out of our Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary branch to service and train on CNC machine tools. Some travel is required along with strong communication and people skills and a passion for the machining industry that we serve.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Machine service - mechanical or electrical repairs on CNC or conventional equipment, installing new machines.
- Arrive to your jobs at the scheduled time with the required parts, tools and attitude to deliver excellent Customer Service.
- Effectively communicate with Service Coordination so there is never any confusion that could result in a Customer being left in the dark.
- Electronically complete service reports.
- Promote our Preventative Maintenance program to prospective customers.
- Minimum of 5 years CNC machine programming, field service experience with background in CNC machining, computers and CAM software
- Journeyman Industrial Electrician, Millwright or Machinist ticket
- Proficient technical skills and aptitude
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Have a clean, valid driver’s license
- Hands-on experience working on Haas and Okuma machines/controls would be a definite asset.
- Valid passport is required for training purposes
If you are the person we are looking for, Please Apply!
Only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Keywords: CNC, brake press, blue prints, engineering drawings, CNC Machinist, CNC Operator, CNC Programmer, Mechanical Maintenance Technician, Production Maintenance Tech, British Columbia, BC, Burnaby, Westminster, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Delta, Langley