||Production Clerk ( Pre - Assembly ) Welland 88414|
We are now looking for a Production Clerk (Pre-Assembly) for our Production Facility in Welland, ON.
The individual who qualifies for this position, will be working directly with the Project Coordinator and responsible for receiving, processing, and administering all aspects of assembled projects.
- To be the primary contact point for receiving pre-assembled and loose bar orders
- Reviewing orders for compliance to company guidelines for pre-assembled processes
- Producing bar lists and control codes generated directly from Autocad drawings
- Producing bar lists and control codes directly within ASA production software from manual bar lists
- Producing work orders to company production guidelines
- Distributing shop drawings to production yards and sites
- Resolving any daily problems arising from any of the above steps directly with the Contractor, Supervisor, or other party
- Reporting to the PC of any issues that can be resolved by a change in process
- Daily communication with production team and Client site personnel as required
- Monthly tracking and reporting of current and backlog tonnages
- Ability to work under pressure to unreasonable deadlines
- Customer service focused
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in written form
- Exceptional time, planning, and organizational skills / independent drive
- Strong computer skills – working knowledge of Autocad an advantage (training will be provided)
If you qualify for this position, please apply no later than November 19th.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Brantford, Cambridge, Burlington, Guelph, Puslich, Ancaster, Waterdown, Milton, Smithville, Grimsby, Mississauga, Kitchener, Waterloo, Haldimand, St. Catherines, Plant Clerk, Manufacturing Clerk, Production Lead Hand, Assembly Line, Welder, Welding, Weld