||Charter Business Manager Markham 88374|
||First Student Canada|
PURPOSE:This role serves as the cornerstone between the charter business and the Region’s operational activities. The Charter Business Manager (CBM) is responsible for growing charter business within the Eastern Canada region. CBM will optimize charter sales operations and will support local operational staff in all charter – related operations.
Experience Knowledge: Undergraduate degree minimum, advanced degree beneficial. Previous experience in call center management is essential. Experience in transportation operations is preferred but not required. Experience with providing goods or services to top decision makers in the education industry preferred.
- Maximizing charter revenue through a proactive sales approach as well as improving efficiencies in the contact center
- Growing revenue and profitability from large charter client accounts
- Partnering with Area General Managers and Location Manager’s charter capabilities and performance improvement plans
- Holding Contact Center Manager accountable for achievement of charter center targets
- Working with Location Managers to address constrained charter capacity issues
- Providing lead lists for Location Managers not supported by contact center
- Maintaining customer relationships through frequent follow-up and contact
- Lead and direct Contact Center Representatives Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to increase productivity through the contact center
- Reporting to Senior Vice President on charter progress, weekly contact center KPI’s and CCR assessments
- Larger / volume customer revenue opportunities that may extend into other regions or nationally
- Lead Charter Center in outbound sales to vertical markets with high potential growth
WORKING CONDITIONS: 50% on site at the Markham Charter Center, 50% traveling to locations to improve their charter-related activities.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes
Keywords: Region Charter, Regional Charter, Bus Depot, Business Development, Account Manager, Community Outreach, Sales Representative, Operations Manager, Ontario, ON, Richmond Hill, Stouffille, Pickering, Ajax, Toronto, King City, Aurora, Newmarket, Vaughan, Scarborough, North York, East York, Whitby, Oshawa, Uxbridge, Bowmnaville, Port Perry