||Branch Administrator and Administrative Assistant Swift Current 88371|
||Tarpon Energy Services Ltd.|
We are searching for a Branch Administrator and an Administrative Assitant to join our team in Swift Current, Saskatchewan.
Duties and Responsibilities
Skills, Abilities and Educational Background
- Manages documentation requirements for the assigned business unit.
- Responds to internal and external inquiries in a professional manner.
- Performs accounts payable functions for the business unit(s).
- Carries out work in progress, accruals, job costing, stock transfers and purchase order (PO) activities.
- Updates PO’s and estimate templates based on updated vendor pricing.
- Tracks backorders and credits with suppliers.
- Performs data entry into industry specific software.
- Conducts payroll entry and time management for the assigned business unit(s).
- Orders office supplies for the business unit(s) and maintains supply inventory.
- Creates, distributes and tracks internal transfer of funds (ITF’s)
- Ensures all applicable ITF’s are signed prior to month end.
- Prepares expense reports using MS Office Excel.
- Maintains job cost folders as well as manual and electronic filing systems.
- Books meeting rooms, ensures catering needs are met and records meeting minutes.
- Performs reception duties as required.
- Assists in project administration duties such as fabricating project binders and documentation.
- Maintains business unit records and compiles statistical reports using the industry specific software and excel spreadsheets.
- Composes routine correspondence as directed by management and sends/receives faxes.
- Prepares shipping and courier documents when requested.
- Complies with standards and procedures of the Health & Safety Manual and Occupational Health & Safety Regulations.
Must have own transportation as location is not accessible with public transportation.
- 2+ years experience in an administrative or clerical role.
- High school diploma required.
- Experience in an oil & gas environment an asset.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Basic accounting experience an asset.
- Some knowledge of accounting software packages an asset.
- Professional verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional time-management skills; ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks quickly.
We offer a very attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, a full benefits plan that is effective on the first day of employment, a health care spending account and a matching RRSP program. We have an open and team-oriented culture that focuses on communication, integrity, innovation and respect. Employees take pride in their work and are the single most important reason why we offer superior customer service.
Please submit your resume today for consideration.
Keywords: Accountant, Accounting, Bookkeeper, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, AR, AP, Office Admin, Office Administrator, Data Entry, Office Coordinator, Office Co-ordinator, Saskatchewan, SK, Moose Jaw, Gravelbourg, Shaunavon, Kindersley, Saskatoon