||Customer Service Representative Guelph 88324|
||Express Employment Guelph|
Customer Service Representative
5 Immediate Full-Time Positions Available
Our client located in the Guelph area has immediate openings for full-time Customer Service Representatives to support their growing business. The successful individuals must provide premium quality customer service on all levels. Positions will be specific to inbound or outbound service calls. Bilingual French is an asset.
Overview of Opportunity
This is an excellent 'full-time' opportunity to join a leader with a tremendous opportunity for security and growth. Transportation is required as the company is not located on a bus route.
Here is What You Will Be Doing
- Responding to customer service calls using proper call handling techniques and quality guidelines;
- Resolving customer needs at the first point of contact by taking the initiative and ownership;
- Respecting customer's privacy and confidentially at all times;
- Meet and exceed service level targets on an individual and team basis;
- Strong attention to detail is required in deciphering of information to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Maximize the use of technology systems and maintain integrity of customer needs;
- Adhering to and participating in the company's best practices.
Are you Qualified?
- Previous work experience in a customer service or call centre environment is necessary and required;
- Superior commitment to Customer Service;
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills;
- Must have proficient knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel;
- Must be able to speak, read and write fluently English;
- Fluent in French is beneficial.
- Poise, tact and personality necessary to deal with the customers professionally, effectively and efficiently;
- Flexible and open to new challenges and comfortable with adoption of new processes;
- Highly energetic and results focused;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Goal oriented and a strong team player with desire to succeed;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi tasking environment.
Hours & Compensation
- Working hours – Monday to Friday (Day shift and Afternoon shifts available)
- Salary $15.00 to $17.00 per hour ($31,000 - $35,000 annual
- Competitive Benefit package
- ** This position is not on a bus route therefore own transportation required.
If you think you have what it takes to deliver for this exceptional opportunity and challenge, apply in confidence today!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
'For us, it's not about making one placement; it's about building relationships.'
Keywords: Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Rep, CSR, Customer Support, Ontario, ON, Brampton, Rockwood, Halton Hills, Georgetown, Acton, Puslinch, Milton, Cambridge, Breslau, Kitchener, Waterloo, St. Jacob’s, Ayr, Elmira, Elora, Fergus, Erin