||Permanent Placement Recruitment Professional Vaughan 87662|
We are a progressive employment agency specializing in the temporary and permanent placement of qualified candidates in the manufacturing and logistics industries. We are currently seeking a Permanent Placement Specialist with a minimum of 3 years experience recruiting, placing and aggressively working a network of both candidates and clients.
Core functions of the role are:
The successful candidate will possess:
- Generating Permanent Placement Opportunities at quality employers across Canada
- Managing a database of proven clients and candidates
- Aggressively recruiting top talent to fill vacancies as per client's requirements
- Maintaining excellent relationships with existing and new clients
- Growing the Permanent Placement Division.
What we are offering:
- A minimum of 3 years experience with a proven track record working specifically as a Permanent Placement Specialist in the Staffing Industry
- A thorough understanding of various jobs and careers affiliated with the manufacturing and logistics industry
- A professional and aggressive approach to generating new clients and opportunities
- Ability to travel as opportunity presents itself
- A college/university degree is preferred
- Flexible working hours with potential for the right candidate to work from home approximately 25-50%
- A progressive position with the potential to build your own team
- An aggressive commission and bonus structure that pays for performance
- Medical and Dental Benefits
Please submit cover letter along with resume and salary expectations.
Keywords: Recruiter, Recruiting, Human Resources, HR, Staffing, Employment Agency, Human Capital, Sourcer, Placement Representative, Staffing Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Specialist, Recruitment Advisor, Ontario, ON, Kleinburg, Woodbridge, Brampton, Maple, Bolton, Nobleton, King City, Richmond Hill, Markham, Thornhill, Toronto, Newmarket, Mississauga, North York, Caledon, Markham