|>> Return to Job Search|
Parts Counter Person Heavy Truck Cambridge 87048
||Parts Counter Person Heavy Truck Cambridge 87048|
||Highway Sterling Western Star Trucks|
PARTS COUNTER PERSON
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Parts Counter Person is responsible for quality commercial and retail customer service. Duties include:
- Using our computer system/software to identify customer needs and create selling opportunities for additional solutions.
- Communicate effectively about parts required and company policies
- Source and sell all parts required by customer (external and internal)
- Invoicing of parts orders
- Experience working in a retail environment handling retail sales over the counter
- The ability to build sales opportunities based on customer needs and buying patterns
- The ideal candidate will have 2 - 5 years of Heavy Truck or Automotive Parts experience.
- Basic understanding of Mechanics
- Proven ability in top-notch customer service experience
- Coordinate in/out-bound telephone sales calls
- Ability to work closely with all levels of dealership departments
- Sales and self-motivated and desire to succeed
- Professional communication skills: verbal and written
- Familiarity with Inventory Catalogs and Management
- Ability to problem solve, fast learner
- Work as a team player in a fast paced environment
- Our Center is the leading medium and heavy duty truck dealership in the Cambridge/Kitchener/Waterloo area
- We strive to provide the best sales and service experience to our customers. We endeavor to provide expertise and support about our product lines to help our truck customer be successful.
- We offer excellent compensation including competitive wages, health benefits and group RRSP + bonus.
- $1000 signing bonus.
Please send your resume today for consideration. Thank you.
Keywords: Parts Person, Partsperson, Parts Clerk, Part Sales Counter, Parts Sales, Parts Counter Person, Ontario, ON, Puslinch, New Dundee, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Brantford, Ayr, Flamborough, Sheffield, Westover, Ancaster, Hamilton, Breslau, Woodstock, Waterdown, Burlington
Highway Sterling Western Star Trucks - View All Jobs From Highway Sterling Western Star Trucks
Hours of Operation: Mon to Fri 7:30 am - 12:30 am; Sat 8:00 am - Noon
For After Hours Emergency Break Down: Call 519 581-8100
We know how crucial it is for you to provide timely and exemplary service to your customers...in fact we strive to provide you with the same. That is why we offer you Sales, Service and Parts that work around your busy schedule - not the other way around.
Our primary location in Ayr, ON on Highway 401 is in the heart of the Kitchener, Waterloo, and Cambridge Festival Country and is uniquely positioned to exceed all of your expectations.
If you do not find what you are looking for or require further information, please contact us and a member of our staff will be happy to assist you. We look forward to working with you!
Spend a little time behind the wheel of a Western Star, and one thing becomes crystal clear; this truck means business. After all, that’s what they’re bred for. Our unrivaled handmade construction and stringent quality control are in place to keep you and your business firing on all cylinders for years to come. A Star may cost a little more today, but like all good investments, it’ll pay off tomorrow. With the all-new 4700 series, redesigned aerodynamics, SPIF 4 Compliant Vocational Trucks and more to come, we’re just getting started...
4700; 4800; 4900; 6900
Mitsubishi Fuso is changing the game with medium duty trucks that businesses depend on. With a reputation for rugged reliability, smart engineering and superior warranty protection, Mitsubishi Fuso not only delivers your product, but also a lower cost of ownership. With increased fuel economy and up to 2200 pounds greater payload capacity, our new models are designed to outperform competitive trucks. Exceptional maneuverability, visibility and driver convenience – redefine everything you want in a business vehicle and test drive our all new 2012 Canter series today.