||Parts Counter Person Heavy Truck Cambridge 87048|
||Highway Sterling Western Star Trucks|
PARTS COUNTER PERSON
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Parts Counter Person is responsible for quality commercial and retail customer service. Duties include:
- Using our computer system/software to identify customer needs and create selling opportunities for additional solutions.
- Communicate effectively about parts required and company policies
- Source and sell all parts required by customer (external and internal)
- Invoicing of parts orders
- Experience working in a retail environment handling retail sales over the counter
- The ability to build sales opportunities based on customer needs and buying patterns
- The ideal candidate will have 2 - 5 years of Heavy Truck or Automotive Parts experience.
- Basic understanding of Mechanics
- Proven ability in top-notch customer service experience
- Coordinate in/out-bound telephone sales calls
- Ability to work closely with all levels of dealership departments
- Sales and self-motivated and desire to succeed
- Professional communication skills: verbal and written
- Familiarity with Inventory Catalogs and Management
- Ability to problem solve, fast learner
- Work as a team player in a fast paced environment
- Our Center is the leading medium and heavy duty truck dealership in the Cambridge/Kitchener/Waterloo area
- We strive to provide the best sales and service experience to our customers. We endeavor to provide expertise and support about our product lines to help our truck customer be successful.
- We offer excellent compensation including competitive wages, health benefits and group RRSP + bonus.
- $1000 signing bonus.
Please send your resume today for consideration. Thank you.
Keywords: Parts Person, Partsperson, Parts Clerk, Part Sales Counter, Parts Sales, Parts Counter Person, Ontario, ON, Puslinch, New Dundee, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Brantford, Ayr, Flamborough, Sheffield, Westover, Ancaster, Hamilton, Breslau, Woodstock, Waterdown, Burlington