||Fluid Power Mechanic / Hydraulic Technician Red Deer 86887|
||Do All Metal Fabricating Ltd|
We have an Immediate opening available for Fluid Power Mechanic for Hydraulic Division in Estevan, SK.
- Read Blue Prints, Schematics and Technical Drawings
- Assemble, Dismantle, Repair and Reassemble Drilling Rig Hydraulics
- Conduct Tests on Hydraulic Systems
- Thorough Knowledge of Drilling Rig Hydraulic Components
- Maintain Hydraulic Equipment
- Operate Pneumatic Tools and Test Equipment
- Welding skills
- Valid Driver's License MANDATORY
Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Fluid Power Specialist, or Journeymen Millwright
- Full Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Hospital, Short & Long term disability and Life Insurance.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Employment Length: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable upon experience
You are required to work at our location in Estevan,SK for this position. Please do not apply unless you are willing to relocate.
All applicants must be a resident of Canada and legally entitled to work in Canada to apply.
Please submit your resume today for consideration.
keywords: Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic, Maintenance Mechanic, Hydraulic, Millwright, Fluid Power, Industrial Mechanic, Repair, Maintenance, Pneumatics, Alberta, AB, Blackfalds, Penhold, Sylvan Lake, Lacombe, McKenzie Ranch, Regency Park, Bruns Park, Bentley, Innisfail, Westwood Court, Bowden, Ponoka, Alix, Hobbema, Wetaskiwin, Eckville, Caroline, Sundre, Carstairs, Crossfield, Airdrie, Calgary, Edmonton